I abhor metal of all kind, so I rate that song

&playnext_from=TL&videos=1waZg1F6Veg

Classic tune. How funky is this?

U Got Me - Dajae 3/5

Bill Withers - Ain't No Sunshine

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Yumi Matsutoya - Rouge no Dengon - /

EDIT: Apparently the song I posted earlier was hard to rate or something... so... here's a different one. The video is fan made...

Last Man Standing - People In Planes

Bullet for my Valentine - Hand of Blood - music is pretty cool but there's just a little too much screaming for me... 3/5

At My Funeral ~ Crash Test Dummies

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Im not the biggest muse fan but Assassin is quite a good song,

MuDvAyNe - Dig

MuDvAyNe - Dig - had to find another video because the one you posted isn't working for me... and... I can't say I'm a big fan... ... 2/5

Pet ~ A Perfect Circle

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Ive not heard this before and I have to say it is a very cool song

Im a fan of Apocalyptica and on one of thier albums ive got there is an amazing song called Repressed feat two of my favorite singers, Max Cavalera (Soulfly, Sepultura) and Matt Tuck (Bullet for my Valentine)

Are they actually playing those cellos? it sounds pretty guitary to me. I'm staying on the fence on that one, n3wt.

Foetus - Not Adam

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Yeah Apocalyptica are a band that only play Cellos, they are amazing they have done some covers of Metallica songs and it is amazing to see them play the solos especailly some of Metallicas solos like the one from "One", in fact I shall post them playing one now.

Apocalyptica is a Finnish symphonic metal band from Helsinki, Finland, formed in 1993. The band is composed of classically trained cellists and, since 2003, a drummer. Three of the cellists are graduates of the Sibelius Academy in Helsinki, Finland. Their music features elements from classical music and neo-classical metal, to symphonic metal and thrash metal. They have sold over three million albums to date.
Foetus - Not Adam

Its pretty good song.

Apocalyptica - One (live)