Rate the Song

Tools    

I do enjoy the What are you Listening to thread, but I'd really like to give it some more life and find some more awesome songs. Rate the song above you and post one yourself.

Ratings accepted range from s to s to popcorns to .

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
I love this idea nice one Can I make a suggestion? Can MoFos only post live versions of the song that they are listening to, instead of the videos maybe Just a thought

Metallica - One (S&M Live)

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
(rating) Then whatever the number between 1-5 (/rating)

But instead of Brackets use [ ] ok

Oh also you can put a .5 after your number choice (eg 2.5)

I wouldn't want to put any restrictions on this just yet, personally I most always prefer a studio version of a song over a performance - likewise some songs are always better live or on the studio track.

good idea for a thread. my preference is no limits as well (except that people should actually try to listen to the whole song if they're gonna rate it, obviously).

Pretty lukewarm on the Metallica song, n3wt. Don't hate it but can't see myself listening to it outside this thread:

okay, here's mine:

Butthole Surfers - I saw an x-ray of a girl passing gas

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds

Didn't care for the lyrics, but in a weird way it was catchy.

Tough Guys Sing Savage Garden - Truly Madly Deeply Do

Suspect's Reviews

Slayer - Bloodline

Decent but I'll stick with Reign in Blood

F**k on the Beach - Throat or Die (dirty words in the title but the lyrics are unintelligible so hopefully the mods will give it a pass.

&a=rF1adsEs8Qw&playnext_from=ML

Patti Smith - Dancing Barefoot -

Cat Power - Werewolf

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

My young grandfather used to play Santana all the time for me when I was just a little girl so like 4.5 out of 5

My friend just introduced me to this band and I can't get this song out of my head. The video doesn't match the song in my head.
The Kooks - Sway

Very laid back love music

One of my favorites that was fairly popular
REM-Losing My Religion