Scott Pilgrim vs The World

Tools    

Excellent soundtrack! This looks interesting.

I watched all the trailers for this film just now. I like watching the trailers. They are fun to watch. Good trailers. The trailers for this film are good. They are fun to watch. The trailers I mean.

Trailers.com

Chris Evans’ Awesome Scott Pilgrim Posters

We were saddened to see Edgar Wright’s critically praised comic adaptation Scott Pilgrim vs. The World bomb at the box office this weekend. There are a few theories as to why.
But it reminded me of the excellent posters for the action star Lucas Lee (played hilariously by Chris Evans), which I saw at ComicsAlliance a couple weeks ago. Lucas Lee was a skater before becoming a Hollywood superstar, and is one of the evil ex-boyfriends which Scott must defeat.

Those posters are awesome.

I have a line on the comics and I am going to read them before I finalize my impression of this film. At this point though, I strongly disliked the SCOTT PILGRIM character. I have just about had it with Michael Cera. TO see him as a hard-rocking lotario was too far of a stretch for me. The man is a twink plain and simple.
I was completely irritated about how he ditched his GF to "make his move." I am wondering if the comic follows a similar stroyline.

Is it? Coolio. That means it will be playing on my TV, real soon.

This film was phenomenal. Edgar Wright is excellent. I really, really dislike Michael Cera's quiet guy schtick that he's been using for such a long time now, but I was able to overlook it.

The soundtrack was nothing short of phenomenal. It really melded well with the entire movie. The first few minutes were almost nauseating with how fast everything moved, but by the time the movie was about a half hour through, I could not unglue my eyes from the screen.

I cannot, CANNOT wait to get Scott Pilgrim on BluRay. It's going to be a religious experience.

Hipsters gonna hipster.

Which fad is that?
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Spoken like somebody who hasn't seen the movie but has plenty of assumptions of what it is. I didn't see any blind anything in this tread, just people who liked a damn good movie.

But as you were, I reckon.

Well I saw it and outside the marvelous editing and video game references the characters were so stupid and the music/soundtrack also very average. So no assumptions. The whole hipster movement revolves around the same exact things