Stupid stuff you said on MoFo

Tools    

Practically everything I've said (except when I guessed the Top 6 Millenium Movies right) has been stupid to somebody around here, but, here are some of my favorite threads where I unleashed what people found very stupid:

Bullying

Battle of the MoFos: Round 1

Basic Instinct 2 Sucked!

MoFo a l'Orange

R.I.P. Roseanne Barr

Powderfinger's Photos

I'm not old, you're just 12.
I've said a LOT of stupid things on here, but then I also suffered from uncontrolled (now well under control) anxiety and depression, so I suppose I can be forgiven that. Now I don't say much, but when I do...it's still only slightly interesting. LOL.

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/

I also suffered from uncontrolled (now well under control) anxiety and depression
Me too! And it's NOT under control!

Soooo... look out for more, folks!

No way. That one's a classic.
But it's a corny thing. I hate those pictures I snapped of it that day -- my browser at the time didn't make it look right.

Sorry Harmonica.......I got to stay here.
I believe I once posted the poem:

When God made man, he made him out of string,
He had a little left, so he made a little thing.

When God made woman, he made her out of lace,
He didn't have enough, so he made a little space.

I wouldn't post that one again though....

will.15 has this in his avatar heading, so it must have been stupid

I'll say something and sometimes it goes well and other times it doesn't
- Powderfinger

this deserves a bump

The Bib-iest of Nickels
I've likely said a lot, largely because I was uneducated / inexperienced with certain genres, but mostly because the fact that when I registered here I was 16 (fortunately for MoFo, you guys didn't see all the stupid things I said when I first joined forums at 11). I'd like to think I've ironed out most of the wrinkles and become a more open-minded, thoughtful person altogether.

I think I may've told Yoda I hated 12 Angry Men at some point when I first arrived. I still receive letters in the mail to this day with threatening words spelled out with letters cut out from magazines.