Scott Pilgrim vs The World

Tools    

Originally Posted by Holden Pike
Spoken like somebody who hasn't seen the movie
Weird. As if just by the fact of him not seeing the movie, he would not like it. As if it is not possible for him to have seen the movie and not liked it.

As for the editing, I recently rewatched Ang Lee's Hulk... guess who already did it, like, 1000 times better with a meaningful plot that doesn't melt your brain with bouncy pop music and mindless, unfunny dialogue but actually expounds on some interesting Freudian ideas?

The more I think about this piece of trash, the more I dislike it. Though, I must admit, I was initially taken in by the strangers with candy while winter managed to resist. Must be that Animal Collective getting to me. Dirty, dirty hipster cred.

And hipster isn't a movement anymore. It's a full blown brand and has been completely exploitable for over a year now in just about every line of product from clothing to cars to Late Night With Jimmy Fallon. Shallow, anti-intellectual trash.

Also, if you can't tell, I think elitism is a pretty cool guy. eh criticizes hipsters and doesnt afraid of anything.

The whole hipster movement revolves around the same exact things.
Is this a secret movement ?

Originally Posted by planet news
It is not possible for him to have seen the movie and not liked it.
Correct.

I recently rewatched Ang Lee's Hulk... guess who already did it, like, 1000 times better .... Edgar Wright, with Scott Pilgrim
Agreed.

Also, if you can't tell, I think Edgar Wright is a pretty cool guy, with his masterwork Scott Pilgrim.
I knew it.

If you're socially non-involved/ignorant, then yes it's super secret. It's a part of music, clothes, now movies, so I don't know how anyone 15-25 years old could not know what it is

Don't bother. Meatwad will just ridicule your answer. That's how these hipsters roll. Too cool to actually argue anything.