2018 NFL PickEm League

Tools    

Do we have to predict the final score of each match or just who will win??

“Sugar is the most important thing in my life…”
Do we have to predict the final score of just who will win??

No. Just pick the winning team.

*IF* it is tied at the end of season, the deadlocked Moes pick playoff games.

*IF* they are tied at the Super Bowl, they will have to pick the winner and the final total score. Closest wins.

Kewl, ta.
I'll go for:
Chiefs
Giants
Jets
Patriots
Redskins

This is probably stupid but i was thinking couldn't there be point differences considering whatever you go for?

For example Picking the Patriots over the Bills is obvious, yet picking the Eagles over the Falcons on Thursday is a much closer thing that is more deserving of points. Especially since the NFL Season is so short. I understand how subjective that is but maybe we could review and score matches before they happen? No? Okay!

This is probably stupid but i was thinking couldn't there be point differences considering whatever you go for?

For example Picking the Patriots over the Bills is obvious, yet picking the Eagles over the Falcons on Thursday is a much closer thing that is more deserving of points. Especially since the NFL Season is so short. I understand how subjective that is but maybe we could review and score matches before they happen? No? Okay!

One point per win streamlines thing. Upsets happen along with injuries, so it's hard to sort that stuff out.

The only sure thing is that road team loses on Thursday Night. oops.

I did this in 2016 and had some "rules". Good or bad, I think they convoluted things more than they contributed. The #1 thing I am going for is easy on you and me. I think I dropped your lowest scoring week and made it so you couldn't pick the same team 2 weeks in a row. I like minutiae like that, but the effort didn't equal the return. I had team pics and would do a new image every week...

I was in a great pool for several years. You would pick every game with no spread, but you would assign them a point value from 1 to 15 or however many games there were that week. It was $20 per week and there were a lot of people in it. First prize every week was around $5000, 2nd $2500, and 3rd about $800. Most participants would never win but I had a good strategy and won a ton of money. I would still be in it except it was one of my bookies that ran it and I wanted to cut ties.

Ravens
Packers
Panthers
Saints
Steelers

This guy gets it!

Week 1 Picks

Steelers
Saints
Ravens
Broncos
Colts

The rules look easy enough except being called a "Moe" Unless you mean "Moe money"

Week One

Chargers
Rams
Ravens
Saints
Steelers

Which game should i watch out of these guys?

Bills vs Ravens
Browns vs Steelers
Colts vs Bengals
Dolphins vs Titans
Vikings vs 49ers
Patriots vs Texans
Saints vs Buccaneers
Giants vs Jaguars

Wanted to watch the Packers game but it doesn't start til 3AM here, those are all on at 6PM.

I say the Vikings/9'ers. Minnesota may have the best defense in the league this year and made a big splash by spending big money on a free agent quarterback that people still haven't figured out.

The 49'ers quarterback Jimmy GQ had a full off-season and training camp with the team and this feels like the first real chance for him to show if he is gonna be the next great quarterback in the league.

I'm sure this is gonna be the out of market national game.

Vikes/SF isn't a bad choice. The Pats/Houston is rematch of last year which was a 36-33 thriller. Giants/Jags and Pitt/Cle have reasons to be interesting.

Will probably go for Vikings/49ers then. The Patriots game was the main one i was considering, but i think i've seen them play more than any other team with how much they've been in the Super Bowl so it'd be better getting familiar with other teams.

Will probably go for Vikings/49ers then. The Patriots game was the main one i was considering, but i think i've seen them play more than any other team with how much they've been in the Super Bowl so it'd be better getting familiar with other teams.
Yea it's good for people to watch other teams sometimes so they appreciate what they've got in New England.