Help design this T-shirt

Tools    

“Sugar is the most important thing in my life…”

I'm trying to make this the best little shirt it can be. It's a gift for a good friend, so I want to make it the best. Plus, I'm neurotic.

I would be grateful to anyone that would reply with the number of the design they like best. Any other design thoughts would be great.

I'd be happy to give my input, but I'd need to know what is your friends taste like? I could tell you what I like, but you're not giving me the t-shirt.

Personally, I like number 4 and number 2, as it's more subdued which suits me.

I could tell you what I like, but you're not giving me the t-shirt.
You never know, this may be an attempt to reinvigorate this relationship.

This kind of shirt isn't really "subdued."

Though I do kinda like Number 4, the hot pink on the boat and on the right girl's hair in Number 1 grabs me, seems fun, seems right for this kind of shirt. I can't ignore it in favor of the other shirts.

Go with Number 1.

Four is my "everything is neat and matchy" choice and soothes my conservative clothing taste.

I just have a feeling in my soul this shirt and the 80's clipart needs hot pink. I really like the #4 left lady and the way light blue gives her a photo negative appearance.

Four is my "everything is neat and matchy" choice and soothes my conservative clothing taste.

I just have a feeling in my soul this shirt and the 80's clipart needs hot pink. I really like the #4 left lady and the way light blue gives her a photo negative appearance.
Can you do #1, but make the left lady look like how she looks in #4?

'Cause I like the left lady in #4, too. But I like the right lady in hot pink in #1.

Absolutely. I wish I could turn the pink down just a smeege.

Think of this like going to the eye doctor...

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
I like the pink hair colour of 1, but it doesn't work very well for the face. 4 looks good, but I still prefer a bit of colour to pop. Maybe give the bottom left of four into #2 and the bottom right of 3 into #2 and there you have it?????

Basically swap the colours of 1.

Oh yes. Number 3. I see you toned down the pink. Looks good. It's alive.

The original hot pink color on the hair of "ponytailed girl on the right" was too strong up against "big, frizzied haired woman on the left" when she was all white colored. I noticed that yesterday while messing around with the picture. You made the correct adjustments. Number 3.