Any NBA Basketball fans?

Tools    

Good response by Boston....lets see what Game 3 looks like

I mean you're not going to beat anyone when Jaylen Brown makes everything in the first half.

We might have a series with Dallas and Philly after both dominated Game 3.

Not buying a dirty play on the Ja injury. Just don't see it.

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
Not buying a dirty play on the Ja injury. Just don't see it.

I think he only said it because Steve Kerr brought up that phrase. Ja deleted it right after..

I can't believe CP3 has been struggling so much after having a perfect game in the 1st round, going 14-14. But when a team like Dallas shoots 3's like that, I think, "They can't duplicate this next game" the same way I feel when a guy scores 32 in the first half. They usually score about 10 in the 2nd half.

Brunson held on to the ball, instead of launching a 3-pter. Just for stats. Ja hit a half-court shot.. Dinwiddie went for a rebound that was a speeding bullet, making it's way to the front row, but he wanted to get that one rebound stat, and it went off his hand. The Suns players were already running back. I still don't think Dallas will win. I'd like them to, but I see the Suns winning the next two games actually.

I'm not a fan of hardon, but I think Philly has a good chance to tie it up and he is due for a good game. I think Boston has a good chance to tie it up, but not sure if Memphis will.

With teams switching, you'd think big guys would take advantage of a little guy when he's in the paint, but many of them just pass it to the perimeter... I remember going to games as a kid, and 3-pters were so fun back then because they were so rare. Now, teams shoot more 3's than 2's. Baffling.

“Sugar is the most important thing in my life…”
The contrast of the refs not calling anything, the 4th quarter looking like a backyard football game after the first bottle of Wild Turkey has been finished off and then call the touch foul at the end of the game. What a rock fight.

James Harden goes another year without much playoff success haha These playoffs are truly shaping up to be pretty unpredictable

I’m more interested in what Morey is going to do with Harden than anything else in the NBA.

Its hard not to see both home teams winning game 7, but the Bucks were in this position last year too against Brooklyn....

Just going off the eye test Boston has been the better team all series with the exception of a few minutes here and there. I'm pretty impressed that the Bucks managed to get a game 7 against Boston with Middleton out. I know he can disappear offensively for large chunks of the game but in a seven game series there's usually one, maybe two games where he gets hot and carries the team for stretches. Not having that is tough to overcome and his defense is underrated.On a side note, the Deer District was a nice little experiment while it lasted. Almost made it a year.

I want the Bucks to win in a way, because they've had to play extra hard with Middleton out.. That's huge. He plays both ends, so he's always helping you. But, do the Celtics being healthy help possibly beating a team in the West? I want justice and competition.

I haven't slept yet, 9:30am... Probably gonna fight it until after the games... I just want a team from the East.. I hope teams like Memphis don't screw things up. I miss REAL rivalries. Competition. Bad Boys late 80s basketball. So exciting as a kid who loved to play basketball. Pundits throw around physical plays, fights, but diminish the Pistons mental toughness.. Beating Boston, Chicago, and LA to win a title after being robbed, hosed, whatever in 88... They didn't want that Isiah performance winning the title in LA... That phantom foul was nonsense. Not saying anyone cheated, but any half-wit knows things you don't need to be told, so when you see a miss... uh, panic.. benefit of the doubt goes to ... business.

Haha I can't imagine how disappointed some of those fans in the arena were to see a debacle like that....Celtics now appear to be the title favorite, though I can see any 4 of these teams winning it

John Stockton might have been the biggest winner from last night.

Hopefully, Ayton leaves, knowing they aren't going to get better. And if he signs that 5-yr deal, CP3 won't be there at age 42. They went a decade without making the playoffs. Chris Paul changed all that immediately taking them to The Finals. Plus, after Monty yelled, "YOU QUIT ON US!" he might leave Phoenix?

Dallas killed them... Up by 46, and I was done. There's been many of these in the playoffs. But I loved Luka and Spencer going crazy. Luka doesn't have much help, but they play hard, and he gets them open looks most of the time when he isn't try so hard to do it all on his own. I always want the underdog, so I root for Dallas.

With Marcus Smart questionable, I might root for them, but Miami has a good team, just not as deep as Boston.