Horror movie fan.

Tools    

Hello.

My name is Robert. I am 42 years old and a hardcore movie fan, especially horror. I am mentally disabled.

https://dailyhorror.proboards.com/

Hello and welcome Robert. I'm Steve. I'm 41 and I like a wide variety of films, including horror films. Some of my favourite horror films are Psycho, The Shining, The Exorcist, Rosemary's Baby and Nightmare on Elm Street. What are some of your favourite horror films?

hey robert nice to meet u. we all are hardcore movie fans here im a major fan of MARVEL i dont mind horror movies. i have a disability too i have autism
Hey Sookie.

I am a major fan of Marvel movies as well.

I have yet to watch Black Widow. I have to watch all the Marvel movies in order leading up to Black Widow.

Hey John-Connor.

Fellow Terminator fan here as well.

Hello and welcome Robert. I'm Steve. I'm 41 and I like a wide variety of films, including horror films. Some of my favourite horror films are Psycho, The Shining, The Exorcist, Rosemary's Baby and Nightmare on Elm Street. What are some of your favourite horror films?
Hey Steve.

I am a huge fan of Nightmare on Elm Street, brother.

Duplicate Account (locked)
Great to have another horror fan here! I like a wide range of movies, and i think you will that this forum helps with the movie watching experience.

Hey Sookie.

I am a major fan of Marvel movies as well.

I have yet to watch Black Widow. I have to watch all the Marvel movies in order leading up to Black Widow.
thats really cool love to meet other marvel fans . gosh u need to watch it before u watch hawkeye. yes that is true especially other ones also cause theres alot of them releasing this year

thats really cool love to meet other marvel fans . gosh u need to watch it before u watch hawkeye. yes that is true especially other ones also cause theres alot of them releasing this year
Sookie.

.. so I watch Black Widow followed by Hawkeye?

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
Hello.

My name is Robert.

we all are hardcore movie fans here
We're not all horror movie fans here, but there are a lot of them here. (I'm not one of them.)

Sookie.

.. so I watch Black Widow followed by Hawkeye?
u gotta watch the end post credits scene of black widow when valentina show photo of clint barton to yelena , thats the time to watch hawkeye tv series on disney plus

u gotta watch the end post credits scene of black widow when valentina show photo of clint barton to yelena , thats the time to watch hawkeye tv series on disney plus
Sookie.

.. so, Black Widow followed by Hawkeye TV series.

after u finish watching black widow u watch hawkeye next. yes its a mini tv series movie with 6 episodes
Sookie.

Yes. I found the Hawkeye series.