Movies you couldn't even finish.

Tools    

Lasted 8 minutes. Atrocious. Not fond of Anne Hathaway at all. No clue why this was in my Netflix Q.

I’ve seen this before (not sure if I finished it). No clue why it reappeared in my Netflix Q.

Both amazing would be more accurate

Well-acted by Blunt & Krasinski, but a very over-hyped movie. Fell asleep about halfway through.

This might just do nobody any good.
Clever, well-done, imaginative, but not a fan of animation. Sent me into a deep sleep.

Rock music and action movie obsessed guy,
Anything Wes Anderson: Too artsy-fartsy for my taste
Lost In Translation: Borrrrrrring!
The Hunger Games: Rip off of Mad Max

The Hunger Games: Rip off of Mad Max
By that logic, really, so is all post-80’s post-apocalyptic fare.

The first 40 minutes were stupendously boring. No clue if it got better.
The first 40 minutes IS the riot. What were you under the impression this movie was about?

Clever, well-done, imaginative, but not a fan of animation. Sent me into a deep sleep.
So not being a fan of animation but deciding to watch an animated movie were you hoping it was unimaginative, not clever, and inept.

I don't like it when people shame each other for not watching all of a movie but, damn, I don't know what you expect going into these movies.

Lost In Translation: Borrrrrrring!
The Hunger Games: Rip off of Battle Royale
Fixed

yes, but I think it turns into a Feminist film
What does that mean? Post-apocalyptic movies with feminists angles are owed to the Mad Max series, which didn’t really display such an ideology until Fury Road, released 3 years after the first Hunger Games movie and 7 after the first book?

Rock music and action movie obsessed guy,
What does that mean? Post-apocalyptic movies with feminists angles are owed to the Mad Max series, which didn’t really display such an ideology until Fury Road, released 3 years after the first Hunger Games movie and 7 after the first book?
You proved your point, now go find another comment to disect

The first 40 minutes IS the riot. What were you under the impression this movie was about?
Perfectly aware of the subject matter of the movie. What has that to do with my enjoyment of the movie?

I don't like it when people shame each other for not watching all of a movie but, damn, I don't know what you expect going into these movies.
You do know this is the Movies you couldn’t even finish thread? Am I supposed to apologize for posting in this thread?

I used to love French cinema. Here you have a movie about 3 very unattractive people in whose lives I haven’t the slightest interest.

Perfectly aware of the subject matter of the movie. What has that to do with my enjoyment of the movie?

You do know this is the Movies you couldn’t even finish thread? Am I supposed to apologize for posting in this thread?
I'm not asking you to apologize for anything. We can put Detroit aside but with Isle Of Dogs you said really well done but I don't like animation. Genuinely puzzled as to why you would start the film, not why you didn't finish it. I'm never going to watch Fast Five but if I did and then said I turned it off because of the CGI and car chases. I think you would be puzzled by that.