The MoFo Engine Overhaul Thread

Tools    

For me, right now, it's missing @Sexy Celebrity. It's palpable for me right now, and I may not be the only one. I feel a bit...crippled without him. But anyway, that's what's ailing me. I've swatted everything else.

For me, right now, it's missing @Sexy Celebrity. It's palpable for me right now, and I may not be the only one. I feel a bit...crippled without him. But anyway, that's what's ailing me. I've swatted everything else.
Awwwwwwwwwwww... well, don’t worry. I’m sure he’s still hanging around.

Awwwwwwwwwwww... well, don’t worry. I’m sure he’s still hanging around.
Don't tease me like that. That not being able to edit/delete himself was the clincher.

I hope he DOES pop up somewhere. I can miss him until he does. Kinda my job.

Well, this is Sexy Celebrity.

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
: I love that you joke this way. Because I know you throw "fullmakt" to trusted users who'd make you avatars and upload them. DIRTY JOKE that I LOVE YOU FOR.

You think I’m kidding?

Had any DREAMS about ticks on you, lately??
Don't **** with me like that. But I do take you a slight bit more seriously now. I don't remember telling cricket that dream. Pretty sure you're the only one. You could have told him, though.

One more sign, and I'd be sure. It's almost cool being only half sure, though. I'm sure you appreciate that feeling.

Don't **** with me like that. But I do take you a slight bit more seriously now. I don't remember telling cricket that dream. Pretty sure you're the only one. You could have told him, though.

One more sign, and I'd be sure. It's almost cool being only half sure, though. I'm sure you appreciate that feeling.
Remember how Sexy won Survivor 9 and then you’ll believe.....

Let's see if we can mend each other.
Are you serious?

I remember. And I always wondered....

Really?

All along or just in parts?
I could lock Cricket out of his account by changing his password, but it wouldn’t be very nice.

I could lock Cricket out of his account by changing his password, but it wouldn’t be very nice.
No it wouldn't. And you wouldn't have read his PMs either. You take over, but you have respect.

Look if you want to be negative, as usual, you can **** off.
Was that really necessary? I thought we were friends.

Don’t bother to reply. I will leave you in peace.

No it wouldn't. And you wouldn't have read his PMs either. You take over, but you have respect.
Well, I’m not reading his PMs today. He does have a bunch of rep and stuff he needs to check.

Was that really necessary? I thought we were friends.
You started it by being bitchy in my heart broken thread. ANYONE comes for my sensitive zone is going to get shredded. End of. I opened up and didn't expect bitchiness, which I felt from your post. This is my defense. If you don't like it, don't flirt with it.

Don’t bother to reply. I will leave you in peace.
Too late. Cheers, though.

Well, I’m not reading his PMs today. He does have a bunch of rep and stuff he needs to check.
If this is true...and even if it's not...thank you.

I am that idiot dog. It's just .... nice to know...every now and then...that you're around.