Movie You're Adding to Your "To Watch" List Next

Tools    

Hunchback because of Laughton's performance. If you not seen the silent version, I'd recommend that, too.
I generally prefer to watch the oldest rendition first as long as the older one is good and the newer one isn't considerably better, because I find the older one is usually better (except when it's a musical). So HK, would you recommend watching the silent one first?

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
Great idea!

-Le Samurai
-Cinema Paradiso
-The Formula (1980)
-The Young Lions
-The Arrangement (1967)
-The Blue Dahlia
-Dormant Beauty
-Umbrellas of Cherbourg
-The Red Shoes
-Les Diabloques
-Paisa
-and the recommendations of other mofos

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
[quote=Camo;1412204]Having sent in my list for the Documentaries Countdown and assuming we are doing 50's next i've just added the whole of that decade to my watchlist . Just in case my life somehow gets in the way of me watching every film made from 1950-1959, here are a random three i'd like to get to.

The 400 Blows: great movie - 8/10

Singing in the Rain: good - 6/10

Sleuth with Michael Caine and Laurence Olivier

Tampopo

THE PASSION OF THE CHRIST

Uhhh...

Perfect Blue
A Muppet Christmas Carol
Tombstone
Little Miss Sunshine
(again)
Liar Liar (again)
Kara no Kyoukai 1
Blood: The Last Vampire
Twilight Zone: The Movie
Tremors 2: Aftershocks
Serenity
*Kimi No Todoke

Gimmie Shelter (2014)

One of the better looking films from last year that I want to see.

Bluebird (2015)

Cymbeline (2015)

A Girl Like Her (2015)

Four Nights of a Dreamer, for the Arthouse Mafia.

Humanoids from the Deep, for the B-movie HoF because I made a deal with Cricket to watch it.

Night and Fog, because Neiba reminded me of it and it really sounds awesome.

Point Blank (1967), because I like Payback so much, and I've heard this is basically the better original version. Also 1967 is pretty much the greatest year of cinema ever.

Four Nights of a Dreamer, for the Arthouse Mafia.
Been holding out on watching this one for a long time now, hoping for a proper release.
"Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."