top 3 worst movies ( top of head)

Tools    

The Last Air Bender
Green Lantern
Spider-Man 3

"He has all the time in the world ... "
I think Cutthroat Island has to be up there somewhere. I believe it is in the Guinness Book of Records for making the biggest loss of any movie. Much as I like to watch Geena Davis, I keep trying to give this another chance, but it still falls a tad flat.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0112760/

We've gone on holiday by mistake
Batman and Robin.

Transformers 3 (Yes I think 3 is worse than 2)

Die another Day

I don't remember asking you a ******* thing!
The Last Air Bender
Green Lantern
Spider-Man 3

I actually enjoyed Spider-Man 3. It wasn't on par with 1 or 2 as it had way too many silly moments for a serious movie, but I still liked the darker storyline they tried to give it.

I don't remember asking you a ******* thing!
Just thought of some more movies:

Dragonball: Evolution (ruin my childhood, will you?)
Bio-dome (Pauly Shore. Nuff said.)
Baby Geniuses (HOW did it get a sequel?)

Il go off ones I have seen recently.

A movie starring 2 oscar winners "Adrien Body" and "Forrest Whitaker" totally sucked balls.

It's called The Experiment

And I guess it really annoyed because I reckon that the idea behind the film is a good one, and could make a great movie. That and the person I was watching it with wanted to see it through to the end. Eff knows why it even got a 6 on IMDB...I made an account there just to give it a 3.

CBF getting into it more.

Next would be From Hell

Supposedly a great Graphic Novel. Definitely a sucky movie.

Paranormal Activity 3

Saw it with a group at the cinema's. Serves me right. I knew what I was in for.

Warriors

of

the

Wasteland.

Tusk
Tusk (2014)
Tusk (dir. Kevin Smith)

Di je Karlo?
I haven't seen that many objectively bad films, but here are my least favourites:

#3 - Princess Mononoke - Boring as sin, undeservedly full of itself, and featuring the most unlikeable protagonist you could possibly imagine. (So yeah, a typical japanese cartoon. Har har har).

#2 - Kill Bill vol.1 - If you can watch this without wincing, you're not human. I can't believe trash like this could come from Tarantino.

#1 - Batman Ninja - "Sacrilege" doesn't do it justice.

Kill bill seems an odd choice

Castaway (2000)
This movie should win all three categories because it seemed as long as three epics. The highlight of this plotless, boring bomb is Tom Hanks falling in love with a volleyball. Slosh slosh slosh.

A Walk in the Woods. (2015)
Even the glories of nature on the Appalachian Trail couldn't save this uninspired film. Read the book by Bill Bryson instead , much funnier.

Claire's Knee (1970)
I found this to be the best example (or is it the worst example? ) of a self-important, self indulgent homage to - (to rephrase a line from a Steve Miller song-) " the pomposity of love." Spare me.

Castaway 2000-
This movie should win all three categories because it seemed as long as three epics. The highlight of this plotless, boring bomb is Tom Hanks falling in love with a coconut. Slosh slosh slosh.

He doesn't fall in love with a coconut, he falls in love with a volleyball.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Truly bad movies don't deserve my mention. Worst best movies ever include The Room, Miami Connection, and any Godfrey Ho, really, but let's go with Ninja Commandmends.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.