The Videogames Tab

Tools    

Welcome to the human race...
I think I can wait until they bring the number of bugs down to an acceptable level first.

The People's Republic of Clogher
The game's so close to release that, if this version is buggy, then the 1.0 will be too. It's a server stress test, probably.

I'm going to buy it but haven't decided yet whether it'll be on console or PC. Most of the people I'd intended to play with are on PC but the PS4 numbers are creeping up, with one of my crew buying a Pro just for this game. Weirdo.

I'm downloading The Missing at the moment. One of those rare games where it's cheaper at launch on consoles than on Steam.

EDIT - Oh yeah. This too.

It's also got a handy pre-order discount until 6th Nov.

EDIT - The Missing might ... *might* ..... might be a work of genius. It really is something else...

The first 15 minutes or so was me going, "SWERY's made Limbo. Cool, I guess"

Then I reached the first text message section. It's amazing.

_____ is the most important thing in my life…

The first 15 minutes or so was me going, "SWERY's made Limbo. Cool, I guess"

Then I reached the first text message section. It's amazing.

I'm sold.

Started reading that Schreier piece on RDR...quit about halfway through it and a half a hour later

To think when I was playing T&C Surf design on a little grey box back in the day, that we would have video game journalism .

I do get lost on this stuff though. Is it just extreme workload??? If so. Man I don't wanna do that take publicly. I feel like I'm missing something, because if it is just long hours...some "8 hour days that were just show up to be seen days" . I feel a little lost. There has to be another angle that I didn't catch. Then again, R* in the press before a game release...

Feel like I'm getting ready to sacrifice a hour of sleep every night if 1/10 th of the gameplay stories are true. Tie me off. I submit.

Started reading that Schreier piece on RDR...quit about halfway through it and a half a hour later

To think when I was playing T&C Surf design on a little grey box back in the day, that we would have video game journalism .

I do get lost on this stuff though. Is it just extreme workload??? If so. Man I don't wanna do that take publicly. I feel like I'm missing something, because if it is just long hours...some "8 hour days that were just show up to be seen days" . I feel a little lost. There has to be another angle that I didn't catch. Then again, R* in the press before a game release...

Feel like I'm getting ready to sacrifice a hour of sleep every night if 1/10 th of the gameplay stories are true. Tie me off. I submit.
What developers have to go through during crunch is s****y. I've had to do similar hours in jobs, millions of people have, but that doesn't justify it.

They need a union.

Anyway, don't forget about SWERY, people!

He's such a nice dude, and he's made a pretty great little game.

last night we had midnight launch of red dead redemption 2 but sucks my store didnt had midnight launch but in 1 hour im so excited to pick up my red redemption 2 ultimate edition u guys can add me on xbox and ps4 if u want isniper queenn [xbox] isniper_queenn [ps4]

You guys have got to give us the low down. Is it good? Reviewers say its not good, its great.

I heard it's an overrated coffee simulator and it's gonna ruin my weekend.

Hellloooo Cindy - Scary Movie (2000)
You guys have got to give us the low down. Is it good? Reviewers say its not good, its great.

I heard it's an overrated coffee simulator and it's gonna ruin my weekend.
You’re being under dramatic - it will ruin your month.

I just hope it's in the mail when I get home today so I can get that install poppin' . I know IGN gave it a 10 . Then again they have at any time, 20 Netflix articles, so I suspect they are the vg equivalent of Motortrend.

I'm keeping a log of the movies I'm not going to and the money I saved to offset the purchase and time.

1. Mid90s = $11

These R* games are so few and far between, but I have never been disappointed. RDR, Max Payne in South America (hey,nice avatar guy) GTA V. I really loved MP for it's lack of openworld anxiety from not having to turn every rock over and that airpot scence . Damn, make me feel like I'm in a Michael Mann movie.

I can't wait to hear Tacitus's (Tacitus', take of Tacitus?) take on it.

Played the first hour last night. Not enough to give any sort of opinion really apart from me thinking it's weird to start the game off in 3 feet of snow. It looks great but you move so slowly around the environment that it doesn't create a great first impression.

Hellloooo Cindy - Scary Movie (2000)
I just hope it's in the mail when I get home today so I can get that install poppin' . I know IGN gave it a 10 . Then again they have at any time, 20 Netflix articles, so I suspect they are the vg equivalent of Motortrend.

I'm keeping a log of the movies I'm not going to and the money I saved to offset the purchase and time.

1. Mid90s = $11

These R* games are so few and far between, but I have never been disappointed. RDR, Max Payne in South America (hey,nice avatar guy) GTA V. I really loved MP for it's lack of openworld anxiety from not having to turn every rock over and that airpot scence . Damn, make me feel like I'm in a Michael Mann movie.

I can't wait to hear Tacitus's (Tacitus', take of Tacitus?) take on it.
Max Payne 3s the best 3rd person shooter I’ve played. Looked and played amazing when you turned off the auto aim.

We've gone on holiday by mistake
Couldn't get into Fallout the other day so gave up. Not sure when other beta times are.

there's a frog in my snake oil

^^^click for vid^^^

WARNING: " " spoilers below
No balls. Unplayable.

Just had a chat with a guy name Raul about my Walmart preorder Could it have been our Raul? dum-dum-duunnn

It's floating in the ether. Guess who's driving to town in the rain. Probably last time I'm gonna do a mail pre-order. Yeah I know, I'm impulsive.

If memory serves, I would pre-order games only to see the same game with the same content with the same bonus sitting on the shelf the day of release. Today. With RDR. No dice. We have special and collector editions, but not "whatever the hell we are calling pre-order" editions. Who knows when I'll see it, the charge hasn't even posted on the card yet. But, I will be receiving shipment on 10/26/18 .

Rant continued. That special edition they are selling for a $10 premium is what use to be a "pre-order/ day one edition".

If memory serves, I would pre-order games only to see the same game with the same content with the same bonus sitting on the shelf the day of release. Today. With RDR. No dice. We have special and collector editions, but not "whatever the hell we are calling pre-order" editions. Who knows when I'll see it, the charge hasn't even posted on the card yet. But, I will be receiving shipment on 10/26/18 .

Rant continued. That special edition they are selling for a $10 premium is what use to be a "pre-order/ day one edition".
Sorry to tell you that the 'pre order' bonus stuff for the PSN edition is available until the end of the weekend, and I know more than one person who bought the game after release in a store and found a pre order dlc code in the case.

Played a lot more last night, my opinions may take a while. Suffice to say that it's not grabbed me like RDR did ... yet.