The MoFo Engine Overhaul Thread

Tools    

I wanna come back, but I’m locked out of my account.

Even if I could get back in, I still couldn’t edit/delete posts, and that’s a deal breaker with me.

I’d like to start all over again with a brand new account (one I won’t delete the posts of) but I figure it would just get banned. You should rally up support for me to come back, either with my old name or a new name, and WITH the power to EDIT posts at least. Maybe not the power to delete, but editing is very important.

Even if I could get back in, I still couldn’t edit/delete posts, and that’s a deal breaker with me.

I’d like to start all over again with a brand new account (one I won’t delete the posts of) but I figure it would just get banned. You should rally up support for me to comr back, either with my old name or a new name, and WITH the power to EDIT posts at least. Maybe not the power to delete, but editing is very important.
If you knew how to not talk like you, then you'd be able to be something new. To be honest, until you admitted to logging in sometimes as cricket, we wouldn't know. That's key to renewing yourself. Come back...new account...if you WANT to tell Yoda then tell him, but you don't need to tell anyone else. This is something I always thought about with you..that you will reinvent yourself. I'd support a move to a new account that was...a blank slate. I think Yoda's just scared you're not stabilised enough yet to not be deleting things as soon as you post them, which destabilises his site...he has to think about that, and you know that. He's be one that wants you around because face it, you're a lot of fun...but he also has to protect the content of his site. And you DO contribute to the fun part of this site that needs protecting. FROM YOURSELF. You get it, right? If you could just settle down there, you wouldn't have lost your editing rights. That's just the truth there. I HATE that that right got taken away from you, I really do. But, just like you yourself said you see why he did what he did.

Personanlly, I wanted to throw up. Because I often put myself in your shoes. So that was just a complete...****ball for me.

I understand what Yoda did. Any other moderator would have probably just banned me outright.

It might not be time for me to come back. I might not be ready. I can’t 100% say that I am.

I would like to “reinvent” myself, as you said, and a new name might be necessary for that... but maybe it’s not yet time. Maybe it never will be. I cannot say. I’m not using the forum currently because of reasons. I’m not proud that I deleted so much of my stuff. It’s an ugly way to leave behind the sad legacy of Sexy Celebrity.

But what can I say? Things happen. S**t happens.

If I am to return, I’ll return. If not, I won’t. Doesn’t change the many years of fun I managed to have here. I wish I knew what else to say.

I understand what Yoda did. Any other moderator would have probably just banned me outright.

It might not be time for me to come back. I might not be ready. I can’t 100% say that I am.

I would like to “reinvent” myself, as you said, and a new name might be necessary for that... but maybe it’s not yet time. Maybe it never will be. I cannot say. I’m not using the forum currently because of reasons. I’m not proud that I deleted so much of my stuff. It’s an ugly way to leave behind the sad legacy of Sexy Celebrity.

But what can I say? Things happen. S**t happens.

If I am to return, I’ll return. If not, I won’t. Doesn’t change the many years of fun I managed to have here. I wish I knew what else to say.
You don't have to say more. Just know you have "another half" wandering out here. I'm always going to feel a bit debilitated without you. I can't really explain that...

_____ is the most important thing in my life…

I’d like to start all over again with a brand new account (one I won’t delete the posts of) but I figure it would just get banned. You should rally up support for me to come back, either with my old name or a new name, and WITH the power to EDIT posts at least. Maybe not the power to delete, but editing is very important.

We don't want Celebrities if dey not SeXAY!