Sicario 2: Soldado

Tools    

Turns out it's getting a lot of praise.

I'm happy to hear it. I loved the trailer and have been rooting for it since Hildur Gudnadottir signed on as composer.

This might just do nobody any good.
I heard they were already planning #3 with Emily Blunt returning.

Don’t Draft Me, I Watch Anime!

I'm happy to hear it. I loved the trailer and have been rooting for it since Hildur Gudnadottir signed on as composer.
This is a genuine surprise.

We've gone on holiday by mistake
Think I have to go see this.

Had to laugh at part of that review, " but the hitman is unwilling to kill a child". Well he sure was in the first one.

_____ is the most important thing in my life…
I've passed on everything since Infinity War, but I'm going to this. Guess I'm just not in the mood for anything sans Brolin.

Not really, scores are out, critics and audience are saying about 6/10. Don't think this is worth a cinema trip sadly.

Anyone seen it or going to see?

I saw it. It's seriously lacking that Villeneuvian mastery. And the lack of Blunt is obvious.

Yea it all probably seemed like a good idea on paper but doesn't work without the Blunt "moral" character. People have said there is too much action not enough substance.

_____ is the most important thing in my life…
There was gunplay and tuff guy stuff, but the opening part may have been the best. It's not bad, just vdry average.
For all the credit Sheridan has deservedly received...this isn't adding to the pile.

There is one surprise/ twist whatever...and it left me saying "really?".
On the other hand, Yellowstone seems to be awesome so far...

Don’t Draft Me, I Watch Anime!
”Hey, they wasn’t half bad!
Yea, well it wasn’t half good either!”

Edit: I also posted my full review here, but that quote about sums it up.

"I smell sex and candy here" - Marcy Playground
It's just the first half of part two. I guess I'm waiting for part three to finish part two? I like the characters, just feels like a tease of a better movie. The sissy girl should be back for part three.