The MoFo Top 100 of the 1930s: The Countdown

→ in
Tools    

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
Nice to see Topper on your list, @gbgoodies. Not sure if I've seen it on anyone else's.

It's funny that you should mention Topper because while I'm used to having a lot of movies on my lists that don't make the countdowns, I was surprised that Topper didn't make the countdown. I thought it would at least have been in the bottom 50.

Women will be your undoing, Pépé
It's funny that you should mention Topper because while I'm used to having a lot of movies on my lists that don't make the countdowns, I was surprised that Topper didn't make the countdown. I thought it would at least have been in the bottom 50.
When I was making my list, and seeing that I didn't have room for Topper, I actually shrugged, thinking the same thing. That there'd be enough folks voting for it for it to make the list anyways.

You should have joined one of the 30s HoFs we had some really neat movies in those and had you nominated Topper, it would have had enough exposure to make the countdown. Most (but not all) of the 30s HoF nominations made the countdown.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
You should have joined one of the 30s HoFs we had some really neat movies in those and had you nominated Topper, it would have had enough exposure to make the countdown. Most (but not all) of the 30s HoF nominations made the countdown.

I wanted to join the 30s HoF, but my schedule gets crazy this time of the year, and I couldn't guarantee that I would finish it. It wouldn't be fair to others if I dropped out near the end of the HoF because I couldn't finish it.

Okay, it's up:

Movie Forums: Top 100 of the 1930s

Appropriately enough, this is our 30th list, too! Didn't even notice until just now.

Had a few more parsing issues than usual this time, so let me know if you notice anything. I also seem to have probably deleted one entry in the list movies table by mistake (from another list), so I'm downloading last week's database backup to see if I can figure out what's missing. D'oh.

Okay, it's up:

Movie Forums: Top 100 of the 1930s

Appropriately enough, this is our 30th list, too! Didn't even notice until just now.

Had a few more parsing issues than usual this time, so let me know if you notice anything. I also seem to have probably deleted one entry in the list movies table by mistake (from another list), so I'm downloading last week's database backup to see if I can figure out what's missing. D'oh.
Cool! looks great. I just clicked of what I've seen. I'll try to watch more on that list when I can. So far the only list that I'm at 100% watched is Musicals