What Movie Do You Want a Sequel To?

Tools    

As the title says.

What movie would you like to see have a sequel?

The Incredibles, if only just to see more of my favorite character, Violet Parr.
“It's now very common to hear people say, 'I'm rather offended by that.' As if that gives them certain rights. It's actually nothing more... than a whine. 'I find that offensive.' It has no meaning; it has no purpose; it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. 'I am offended by that.' Well, so ****ing what." - Stephen Fry, The Guardian, 5 June 2005

Dr. Strangelove or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Nuclear Winter
"Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."

Chappie doesn't like the real world
No spoilers please.
I really want to see this Nightcrawler!

Hmm as for sequels ..
Maybe interview with the vampire
Have you read The Vampire Lestat? It's not nearly as good as Interview but I'd still see the movie.

All the crap that gets spewed out these days and the even crappier 500 sequels they spawn... there's one modern film that actually deserves a sequel...

... Dredd.

While on the subject of 500 sequels...When is the Fast & Furious series going to finally end? They've juiced that sucker out for 7 movies and Paul Walker said that the studio was planning an 8th and wanted a 9th and 10th? God damn.

_____ is the most important thing in my life…
My absent mind had completely forgotten how much I need this. Then I see the trailer for Chappie and my rage begins to boil thinking of how it will never happen.

Master of My Domain
Being John Malkovich (1999)

Sequel name: Being John Travolta

I am the Watcher in the Night
The Incredibles, if only just to see more of my favorite character, Violet Parr.

And as weird as it might sound

Ali is my favourite sporting and celebrity personality ever, he is also my favourite boxer ever and this is one of my favourite biopics ever.

Smith delivered a tremendous performance but he could have added a lighter tone to proceedings and a sequel might provide him with that opportunity, he's older and the movie could portray an older Ali, the years post Zaire, as he battled age, his love affairs and a new generation of boxing threats. The movie could start off with Ali's grueling 3rd bout with Frazier and end with his triumph over SPinks to gain a 3rd world title.

I know this will never happen but a guy can dream

"I need your clothes, your boots and your motorcycle"

I'm not old, you're just 12.
I always wanted to see a sequel to The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy. It's already written, really, and The Restaurant at the End of the Universe is a hilarious book. I'd sort of want to recast it a bit, make it more British to be honest. Martin Freeman could stay, he was perfect as Arthur Dent, but I'd recast Ford and Zaphod. I think David Tennant would make a great Ford (I always saw Ford as sort of a mixture of Hunter S Thompson and The Doctor anyways), and Russel Brand would knock it out of the park as Zaphod. As much as I enjoyed Sam Rockwell in the role, I think they took the darker parts of his personality out to the detriment of the character, and his actions are much, much more sinister in the second book. I think Brand could handle that well.

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/

Drive