Rate The Last Movie You Saw

Tools    

Spider-Man: Far From Home

This is what they come up with after Infinity Wars and Endgame??? I couldn't finish it and am divorcing myself from Marvel.. honestly its a choice.. and why are 12 years olds hosting the news?? this movie is for 12 year olds and nobody else..
lol it was the school news my man relax. I thought it was actually not bad. It was entertaining. Just saw it last week, I think Holland is really good as spiderman. Nothing ground breaking or really memorable, but thought it was a solid effort.

101 Favorite Movies (2019)

Doctor Sleeeep (2019)

There are a few major variations from the book, but this was still an outstanding movie. I can't tell if it will stand the test of time in the same way The Shining did (probably not). However I'll still rewatch this movie plenty of times.

Welcome to the human race...
Blade Runner -

It's November 2019, of course I had to see it

(also weird to realise that the guy who played the mayor from Dolemite also plays the nightclub owner in Blade Runner)

lol it was the school news my man relax. I thought it was actually not bad. It was entertaining. Just saw it last week, I think Holland is really good as spiderman. Nothing ground breaking or really memorable, but thought it was a solid effort.
It was boring and lacked any depth of any kind.. I get that it was school news.. its a school movie and wow, school has changed since the 90's.. that news channel must take an entire budget.. production values through the roof... not counting the cost of hiring teenagers to act as unnatural as possible whilst hosting it

I can't stand him, especially when he does the wet eyed I'm hurt routine.

I am relaxed and don't have the time to list everything wrong with this movie.
Do you know what a roller pigeon is, Barney? They climb high and fast, then roll over and fall just as fast toward the earth. There are shallow rollers and deep rollers. You can’t breed two deep rollers, or their young will roll all the way down, hit, and die. Officer Starling is a deep roller, Barney. We should hope one of her parents was not.

Victor Frankenstein (Paul McGuigan, 2015)
+
Monstrous

The Silent Partner
who knew Christopher Plummer could be such a great villain
Have you never seen Dragnet ?

A royal night out - Princess Elizabeth and Princess Margaret go out on V.E night and get into various scrapes.
This is the second time I have seen this (the first when it was in cinema). This was my only experience on a movie set as I was a extra. It is not my sort of film, however Bel Powley is great in it and worth watching if you like these sort of films.

A royal night out - Princess Elizabeth and Princess Margaret go out on V.E night and get into various scrapes.
This is the second time I have seen this (the first when it was in cinema). This was my only experience on a movie set as I was a extra. It is not my sort of film, however Bel Powley is great in it and worth watching if you like these sort of films.
Nice film – I liked Sarah Gadon.

The Death of Stalin (2017)

A mix of historical drama and political satire. Great cast and good performances. Doesn't really know what it wants to be though and ends up being too silly for proper history depiction but not crazy enough to completely work as a comedy. Still worth a watch and at times quite funny.

I quite enjoyed this one. Had nice atmosphere and some horror vibe to it. Something about it reminded me of The Witch witch I really liked.
I too love The Witch

Revenge 2017 7/10

The Seventh Continent (1989)

That ending is one of the most disturbing I've seen in a long time! Cant say its a great film, at least it doesn't try to be but who doesn't love an emotionally shattering film?

+
I thought parts were good and others weak. The ending was jawdropping. My rating on a par with yours SL.

THE SILENCE
(2019)

“Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are, it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard ya hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!” ~ Rocky Balboa

“Sugar is the most important thing in my life…”

Jojo Rabbit (2019)

Couldn't figure out when I was suppose to throw the toaster in the tub.