Looking for a stalker movie

Tools    

The only thing from this movie I remember is that there was a girl living in apartment building which had another apartment building across the street. She was spying for fun on the people across the street, but found out that someone was spying on her. The movie was old possibly from the 70's or 80's. I watched it on YouTube years ago. I'm not sure if it was in English.

freedom~empathy~peace
There's a stalker type film from 1980 called 'Windows' (I've never seen it, but it has some very harsh reviews on IMDb)

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0081759/?ref_=tt_urv

Nope. It's neither of those. I remembered one more thing. The girl was using telescope lense to spy on her neighbours across the street. The movie was either Italian and dubbed in English or by Italian director.

This Sliver movie looks very similar, but it's not it. This is maybe the Hollywood version of the movie I am looking for.

And one last thing. The girl was getting phone calls or notes (or both) from the stalker.

No. It's not this one. I'm not 100% sure it's a giallo or italian at all. It's just a guess based on the things I remember. I think the language they spoke was English. The main girl was blonde and she had a female friend who was trying to help her to find out what was going on.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Are you talking about one of my home movies?
Wanted to say kinky, but that's actually pretty disturbing. Stop doing it, dude!
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

There's a telescope, a blonde woman, and letters.

No. It's not this one. My movie was from the 70s/80s. I've been looking for it for maybe 5 years. I'm starting to think that I am forgetting/misremembering something important and that's why I can not find it.

No. It's not this one. My movie was from the 70s/80s. I've been looking for it for maybe 5 years. I'm starting to think that I am forgetting/misremembering something important and that's why I can not find it.
Aw, darn. I knew the year was a bit later than what you'd said, but so many parts seemed to fit!

Just to recap, because I'll keep looking here and there:

A blonde woman gets bored and uses a telescope (a telescope or a telescopic lens on a camera a la Rear Window?) to look at neighbors in the apartment across from hers. Somehow she realizes that she is being watched/stalked. She receives creepy letters and/or phone calls. She has a friend trying to help her solve the mystery. The movie is probably 70s/80s and either filmed or dubbed in English.

Do you remember if there were any murders? Do you remember who it turns out is the stalker?

The stalker was a man from the building across the street. In the climax of the movie I think he entered her apartment. I am not positive if there were any murders, probably there were given the type of movie, but I am not sure. Also I am sure the movie was cheap looking more of a TV movie, because it was uploaded for free on YouTube.

I'm just gonna keep posting ideas as long as they fit the general criteria:

Someone's Watching Me! (1978)

A woman is slowly stalked to the brink of madness by a man watching her from the opposite tower block. Her attempts to get the police to take her seriously leave her with no option but to track him down herself.

Bingo! That's it! Thank you so much, buddy. I can not wait to watch it again. I recommend it to everybody. The movie is pretty good.

P.S. I guess the girl was not blonde. I knew I was misremembering something lol.

Bingo! That's it! Thank you so much, buddy. I can not wait to watch it again. I recommend it to everybody. The movie is pretty good.

P.S. I guess the girl was not blonde. I knew I was misremembering something lol.
Eh, she's blonde-ish.

Glad you found your movie! Looks like you can rent it on Amazon, so it's not impossible to find.