favorite scenes/acting performances ?

Tools    

ida lupino (the poor mans bette davis) on court stand in they drive by night, michael redgrave playing a crazy man at end of some movie (in a bar), laughton mutiny or hunchback, newman eating eggs, james dean with father rebel without a cause, jack lemon in jail (days of wine and roses), too many to name !

The bathroom fight between Patricia Arquette and James Gandolfini in True Romance is the one scene that comes to mind that brough a movie from watchable to true classic for me. Patricia's performance is just top of the line in that one.

The whole scene in Pulp Fiction where Mia/Uma has overdosed is also great.

Not much of a Richard Gere fan, but he was pretty good in Unfaithful. Particularly the post fight panic scene is good. Made me change my opinion about him that one. He's ok. He haven't had many other roles though that I think of as memorable.

Not much of a Richard Gere fan, but he was pretty good in Unfaithful. Particularly the post fight panic scene is good. Made me change my opinion about him that one. He's ok. He haven't had many other roles though that I think of as memorable.
I share your opinion about Gere. Although he was pretty damn good in Time Out of Mind (2014), playing a homeless guy. He impressed me, anyway.

I share your opinion about Gere. Although he was pretty damn good in Time Out of Mind (2014), playing a homeless guy. He impressed me, anyway.

Haven't seen that. Will check it out