For the folk who love Halloween.

Tools    

The doors of wisdom are never shut. - 'Socrates'
Hello all my MoFo peeps & peepets. October is nearly here so that means Halloween is just around the corner. So for the people who love all things spooky I'd love to hear about any Halloween stories you have or to see any pics you're happy to share of your frightfully good decorations or your amazingly spooktactic pumpkin carvings.
💀👻😱😈👹
Did you know that in the 1980s movie PREDATOR the titular character was not originally portrayed by Kevin Peter Hall. It was in fact Jean-Claude Van Damme donning a much more insect inspired full body suit before he left the production which then led to the recasting and redesigning of the famous hunter.

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
I posted a few pics not long ago in the Personal Picture thread, of two costumes I've made and reuse over the years. The most recent, was a Sesame Street Yip-Yip.

https://www.movieforums.com/communit...85#post2242285

The other, and one that I use OFTEN, is the zombie clown (or drunk clown with a brown bag Boone's Farm and condom balloon animals) costume.

https://www.movieforums.com/communit...84#post2248384

My very first effort was a legit clown costume with no weird spin on it other than having a bicycle horn hidden in my clown pants. I would sit in the yard Halloween night with a large plastic pumpkin full of candy. One hand balanced the container on one leg, and the other hidden holding on to the horn. I'd drop my head so that no one could see my face through the huge red clown wig. Kids couldn't tell if I was real or just a prop. Whenever they got close enough to reach for the candy, I'd kick my oversized shoes out, throw my head back and double-honk the horn. I scared two teenaged girls that night so much that they started yelling at me and called me a jerk. lol.

"Ever try to forcibly pin down a house cat? It's not easy." - Captain Steel

"I just can't get pass sticking a finger up a dog's butt." - John Dumbear

The doors of wisdom are never shut. - 'Socrates'
[quote=ynwtf;2335638]

Neat, ive had a look at them and i can see you did a good job on the costumes . I liked the 'jerk' story.

We had a front porch at a previous home several years ago. now this porch was pitch black to look into from the outside. One year i 'obtained' a store mannequin (long story) and dressed it in black cloak with a scream mask (one of the ones that can have blood oozing inside it) and set it up right by the porch door window. I placed a small spotlight in front of it facing upwards and linked it up to a doorbell switch. I left a sign saying if you want candy then ring the bell. So when the kids pressed the doorbell it light up the mannequin and they got a bit of a jump scare 😂.