Survivor 4: LATVERIA

Tools    

Oh! Psychic Isaac! Isaac look into my future and tell Camo I really will bust him to the deadpool if he doesnt reach me

Hey everyone I am not trying to be rude or anything but I would not feel comfortable playing someone else's duel, at least not still being in the game. I appreciate the offer but I think it would be weird. I cold easily decide to throw the duel or I could win and then everyone knows who I am voting with, and let me tell you if you think you all know then you might want to rethink .

Maybe you could come up with some type of duel where they do not need to be on at same time as an alternative ?
Ok HalfAngel I can understand your reasoning for not doing it. Right now Im giving Camo 11 1/2 more hours to reach me.

Suspect Vs Sexy Celebrity!!!!!

Ooooo! Thatd be a great matchup! Both of you are strong as hell in challenges, Nopes right up there with ya's.

Damn I wouldnt mind doing that matchup, but I cant have yall subbing for anyone for this tribal elimination. Hit Girl only ok'd HalfAngel and HalfAngel declined, and Camo needs to reach me.

Good! Spoke to Camo, and gonna try and see if this can get done tomorrow. Im hoping Hit Girl will be around.

I see Hit Girl and Camo online. Who wants to have a duel? I'll run it.

I'll think of a movie, give you a little description, and you can ask me questions and guess as many times as you want until you get it. No question is off limits. TONGO can make it official tomorrow when he wakes up.

I'll think of a movie, give you a little description, and you can ask me questions and guess as many times as you want until you get it. No question is off limits. TONGO can make it official tomorrow when he wakes up.
I think we could just assume that Camo would win. I truly suck at these games.

I am the real deal. It'll save ya time, make you less stressed and you won't have to worry tomorrow.

We'll do it here in the thread. That way TONGO can see what went down.

Let's do it now in here with me. It'll work out. I've wanted to host one of these.