Survivor 4: LATVERIA

Tools    

Can he GIVE his duel belt to someone else now? That way it's not unused if he should lose this duel to Hit Girl.
He could give it to someone if he wanted to, but hed still have to duel her first.

Oh if he had decided to use the belt, and the loser went to the jury, and then theyd still have to vote someone off. A lost gunbelt duel would not substitute for a tribal elimination, its completely seperate
I'm just saying -- substitute the "Camo vs. Hit Girl" duel for "Camo vs. someone else" through the power of his Duel Belt. Let Hit Girl go free and be safe, but Camo uses his duel belt and calls to duel someone else. That way someone gets eliminated now, but Hit Girl can go off safely and Camo could duel another person. It's a twist -- then if Camo survives, both Camo and Hit Girl have survived this elimination.

If you don't allow that substitute/usage of Camo's duel belt power, though, then Camo or Hit Girl will be eliminated now.

He could give it to someone if he wanted to, but hed still have to duel her first.
But when should he give it away? I'm thinking he should have to give it away BEFORE he duels with Hit Girl. If he duels with Hit Girl and LOSES, that duel belt shouldn't be given to anybody. It should just be unused and lost.

LOL! Well said Zotis.

But when should he give it away? I'm thinking he should have to give it away BEFORE he duels with Hit Girl. If he duels with Hit Girl and LOSES, that duel belt shouldn't be given to anybody. It should just be unused and lost.
He could give it to somebody before his Hit Girl duel, if he wanted. If Camo loses, and does not have Hard To Kill, then he would go to the jury and lose the belt. Nobody else would get it.

On the side, I think this is the first time in like a year where your av isnt Jake Gyllenhaal. You were going all Honeykid on us for awhile there.

I sent a PM to Camo & Hit Girl about an hour ago trying to coordinate a time for us 3 to be on.

I hope active players are reading the posts from last page as there have been game updates.

It isn't the first time. You like this avatar? I'm feeling like I don't.

It isn't the first time. You like this avatar? I'm feeling like I don't.
Its different. For some reason it doesnt look like an av youd use. Kinda has a Norman Rockwell does Rocky Balboa thing going for it.

I have just started my assignment on Barbarella and it's values as a cult movie. I have been here for about 3 hours and written less than 100 words. Can someone please give me a hug and some inspiration? I will give you a cookie or something.

I have just started my assignment on Barbarella and it's values as a cult movie. I have been here for about 3 hours and written less than 100 words. Can someone please give me a hug and some inspiration? I will give you a cookie or something.
You want inspiration? That's a stupid assignment and you know it. No wonder you're not working on it. How the Hell is writing about "Barbarella" gonna help you in life? It won't!

Don't worry about the grade. Treat it like a movie review you'd write at Movie Forums. Finish the class then switch to something better to study, like Mechanical Engineering.

You want inspiration? That's a stupid assignment and you know it. No wonder you're not working on it. How the Hell is writing about "Barbarella" gonna help you in life? It won't!

Apart from getting a film degree to hopefully work in the industry someday.

Apart from getting a film degree to hopefully work in the industry someday.
Great. You'll be a receptionist at a movie studio.