Anyone remember Clue?

→ in
Tools    

With Tim Curry? Awesome movie. First post btw, sup. [email protected] add me yall

MSN man

not to be rude but i think i'll restrict my talking to you in here
and of course i remember clue
who doesn't?
such an classic
well...maybe not a classic but still....
lol

Halloween rules my friend. And Clue IS a classic no doubt about it

you guys have CLEUDO board game over yonder...its based on the movie?? liked the movie, LOVE the game

Uh, no. Clue (1985) the movie is based on Clue the popular Parker Brothers board game, not the other way around. The game has been around for over fifty years.

Don't suppose many of you kids got to see Clue in the theater, where you only saw one of the three endings (they were listed A, B and C on marquees and in the paper)?

"And for the record, if you want to know who killed Mr. Boddy; I did, in the hall, with the revolver."
- Mr. Green (Michael McKean), Clue (1985)

Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	Clue board game.jpg
Views:	766
Size:	44.7 KB
ID:	12955  
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

i stand corrected but coming from His Excellency, The Omnipotent Master, s'ok

clue was a ficking rad movie its so funny

Lets put a smile on that block
I That film!
It rules, Tim Curry as The Butler is Awsome. Everytime i play Cluedo i was just wanna jump right in the game and become one of the charecters...am i bit strange?...Cournel Mustard for me!

Great film, very funny and very entertaining. Often pop this one in the VCR, always delivers.

If you enjoyed CLUE I strongly recommend you check-out:
THE 7% SOLUTION
WITHOUT A CLUE
SLUETH and
DEATHTRAP.........all 5 go very well together and have similar witty, clever scripts that are acted to perfection by all involved.

And an even more obvious recommendation, Neil Simon's Murder by Death (1976), which Clue owes MUCH to as an ensemble comedy about a murder in a secluded estate.

WADSWORTH: I buttle.

Damn right you are "Holden"- Forgot Murder By Death which is also superb and ofcourse influential.

MRS. WHITE
He had even threatened to kill me in public.

MISS SCARLET
Why would he want to kill you in public?

WADSWORTH
I think she meant he threatened, in public, to kill her.

MISS SCARLET
Oh.

Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	Clue Scarlett.jpg
Views:	1064
Size:	14.4 KB
ID:	12954  

Lets put a smile on that block
Another Clue-like film that i enjoy watching is "Haunted Honeymoon" with Gene Wilder. Dom Deluise (sp?) is so funny in that film.

I love Clue even to this day there are just so many great lines in it, all of the acting is wonderful and every moment is just a joy to watch. I also loved seeing the endings where the story was played out in three different ways where every ending could have been a potential ending.

The quote above is one of the best ones as well as:

"Wadsworth: Professor Plum, you were once a professor of psychiatry specializing in helping paranoid and homicidal lunatics suffering from delusions of grandeur.

Professor Plum: Yes, but now I work for the United Nations.

Wadsworth: So your work has not changed."

&

" Wadsworth: You *were* jealous that your husband was schtupping Yvette. That's why you killed him, too!

Mrs. White: Yes. Yes, I did it. I killed Yvette. I hated her, so much...

Mrs. White: it-it- the f - it -flam - flames. Flames, on the side of my face, breathing-breathl- heaving breaths. Heaving breaths... Heathing... "

I am going to stop know as I could be quoting all the way through this post!

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
With Tim Curry? Awesome movie. First post btw, sup. [email protected] add me yall
Love everything about this exchange.

Suspect's Reviews

And an even more obvious recommendation, Neil Simon's Murder by Death (1976), which Clue owes MUCH to as an ensemble comedy about a murder in a secluded estate.

WADSWORTH: I buttle.
What did you edit 15 years later?