I'm Thinking of Ending Things

Tools    

http://deadline.com/2018/01/charlie-...ix-1202268811/

"Oscar-winner Charlie Kaufman is attached to pen and direct Netflix’s film adaptation of Iain Reid’s debut novel I’m Thinking of Ending Things from Likely Story.

The story follows Jake on a road trip to meet his parents on their secluded farm with his girlfriend who is thinking of ending things. When Jake makes an unexpected detour, leaving her stranded, a twisted mix of palpable tension, psychological frailty, and sheer terror ensues.

Kaufman is also producing the project with Likely Story’s Anthony Bregman, Kaufman’s frequent collaborator (Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, Synecdoche, New York), and Stefanie Azpiazu. Reid will serve as co-producer.

Reid’s novel is currently published in 17 territories and was named an NPR Best Book of the Year in 2016."

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
dude. if i could reach you, i'd smack you lol. I see (now) this is under the Upcoming Movies and Sequels thread, but OMG lol it was showing in my list with your recent reply, so I just saw the thread title. UGH now I'm seeing that this thread is two years old ROFL!

I'm glad I'm not the only one to freak out lol.

"Ever try to forcibly pin down a house cat? It's not easy." - Captain Steel

"I just can't get pass sticking a finger up a dog's butt." - John Dumbear