Space Jam 2

Tools    

Hi everybody,

I'm looking forward to seeing the sequel of Space Jam in 2021.
Hopefully it will be as good as the first.

Movie Forums Squirrel Jumper
The fact that they are making another Space Jam movie is just sad. I would love to see a Looney Tunes movie again, but not Space Jam. Just a new Looney Tunes story.

It will soon be released in the movie theaters on July 16th, 2021.

It honestly could be watchable if they bring the right supporting cast athletes along to make it fun. As much appeal that Lebron has internationally, there are still plenty who can't stand him.

LeBron James and the looney tunes playing and fighting against Mr. Swackhammer and the monstars in the basketball court.

Welcome to the human race...
People have been talking about this for so long that I'll believe it when I see it, but I agree with ironpony - this has always sounded like nothing more than another ill-advised attempt to exploit an entire generation's nostalgia and/or ironic detachment.

You ready? You look ready.
No Kobe, so this would bomb hard.
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

_____ is the most important thing in my life…
I came here to show my appreciation for the thread title being edited.

For all the great stuff he does and being the best example of a youth handling an ascent to stardom, LeBron has near zero personality. Probably gonna have to rope Kevin Hart into this.

How many minutes for the sequel movie.

It will be produce by Warner Animation Group, Warner Brothers. Animation. And Distribute Warner Bros. Pictures.