RIP John Witherspoon

Tools    

A bucket of anxiety
I just wanted to be the first to talk about it. I can't believe this has happened. John was such a hilarious man. You always knew who it was just from hearing his voice and now we don't have Granddad from the Boondocks anymore. Who will be there to randomly eat chicken in the corner during literally any scene now? I don't know. Most celebrity deaths I hear about are people I don't know, but this man was one of my favorites and I am heartbroken. I hope they have enough food for him in Heaven.

Funny actor. He will be missed
“Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are, it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard ya hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!” ~ Rocky Balboa

The loss of anyone in Hollywood is always hard to hear, but personally, I thought Witherspoon was a terrible actor, but my condolences still go out to his family and friends. RIP.