Silence of the lambs vs Seven?

Tools    

I've always felt that Silence of the Lambs was a little better but I have no idea why. I'd have to watch them again. They're both brilliant either way.

Se7en obviously.

Originally Posted by Iroquois
To be fair, you have to have a fairly high IQ to understand MovieForums.com.

This might just do nobody any good.
Zodiac > Silence of the Lambs > Hannibal (NBC) > Se7en > Mindhunter > Manhunter > The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo > Hannibal > Red Dragon

Se correr o bicho pega. Se ficar o bicho come.
can u explain why u don t like a movie rated 8.7/10 since 1991, and the best serial killer film ever made...?
Yes I can, my taste for movies is not based on what other people tell the movie is, IMDB is useful to get to know which movies have the most influence on cinema, that doesn't mean I will get the same view as the majority of ppl did on its "top movies", that goes both for the TOP and "Bottom", some of the best movies I've seen aren't even TOP1000.But it's an useful tool to get to know what the world wants from Cinema, still.

Movie Forums Squirrel Jumper
This is so tough cause both movies are great thrillers for me. I may just give a very slight edge to Seven cause I love the ending, but it's hard to choose.

When it comes to my favorite serial killer movie of all time, I think I might pick M (1931) though, but not sure if it beats Seven.

Which ones are you having trouble understanding?
The words ur saying sorry but don t make sense, because u somehow try to force people that ur thinking is the only right one...while its not im afraid

Se7en.

easy

The words ur saying sorry but don t make sense, because u somehow try to force people that ur thinking is the only right one...while its not im afraid
No i didn't. You are trying to make it seem like IMDB ratings are the only way to evaluate the quality of films and that citing them finishes a debate. That's what i was objecting too as i've seen you do it a lot. I seriously don't understand how you could think i'm the one doing that when these are posts from you in this thread:

can u explain why u don t like a movie rated 8.7/10 since 1991, and the best serial killer film ever made...?
it should work, having a 8.7;10 rating for 30 odd years has to mean something my friend, u have to take it, it is the best serial killer film, with a great great anthony hopkins as hannibal lector
Extremely flawed site, tell.me what are reasons that or what power gives u the right to say the site is flawed??explain me please
Glad u changed ur mind, otherwise there is serious trouble..
From those you seem to think IMDB is some flawless holy grail, and you seem to get weirdly aggressive when someone doesn't conform to them as if they are facts and not just a collection of opinions.

You mean me? Kei's cousin?
The one that's in my top five wins, obviously.

“You dirty rat...”
Both are great, but my favourite is The Silence...

The one with the psychopathic killer.
Vice President
358 Exchange Place New York, N.Y. 10099 FAX 212 555 6390 TELEX : () 4534

Silence of the Lambs for me and not by a small margin either. Se7en is a great movie though, but Silence is just in a league of its own probably because Foster and Hopkins.