MovieMaker5087's MoFo Proposal...

Tools    

Welcome to the human race...
I've got an idea for a movie - a serial killer movie set at Easter

Will your system be alright, when you dream of home tonight?
uhh! Yes! Yes! OMG!!!

sorry.. Orgasam torrettes

I'm thinking about killing myself,lol.

how should i go about doing it
I hope that's a joke

You're a Genius all the time
I don't think I'm racist. I am a white male. I have never dated a black woman, but if the right girl ever came along, I'd like to think that I'd have no real problem with it. I've had white friends who have dated black people and I've had black friends who dated white people. I'm totally cool with it and I don't even really notice it.

And yet whenever I see a picture of Roger Ebert and his wife, I always do a double take. And I usually laugh a little. Is that wrong? Am I racist?

Not racist in my book, but I am wondering who is more prone to skin cancer?

Just saying, just saying.

Lost in never never land
Nah, not racist, I think that the very pale Ebert as compared to his wife is just a weird contrast, and he looks so timid in that picture whereas the stereotypical response to her would be that she is loud and out going.
I wish, I wish he'd go away."
-From Identity

You're a Genius all the time
As if it was needed, here's further proof that Norm Macdonald is the funniest dude ever...

MovieMaker, if you ever really make this movie, can you try to get Norm Macdonald to star in it? Because that would be supoib.