Which Title is Better?

Tools    

Which Title Is Better? Posters or Bad Acting?
22.22%
2 votes
Posters
77.78%
7 votes
Bad Acting
9 votes. You may not vote on this poll

A bucket of anxiety
As some of you know I'm working on an animated film. It's currently named Bad Acting but it was originally named Posters. My husband thinks I should change the name back to what it was before I finish the script but I'm pretty content with the one I have now. "Posters" was a play on words since it's about an actor going toe to toe with characters he used to play who want to become him. So it's "posers" but they're from movie posters. It's now called Bad Acting because I wanted it to match the overall tone of the movie which is comedic and adventurous. Which do you think sounds better? Which one would you rather watch?

It's pretty hard to say without seeing it, but having to make a decision knowing very little and just deciding which would be more intriguing, definitely Bad Acting.

Bad Acting for sure. That makes me want to watch it as it's intriguing. Posters, doesn't say anything to me at all. I hope you'll post a link to your film when you're done (if that's OK with Yoda).

From what I read, bad acting.

I am Jack's comforting nostalgia
'Bad Acting' catches my attention and makes me think of one of my favorite genres, the so-bad-it's-good genre. Makes me think of satire, art, and comedy.

'Posters' makes me think of gimmicks. Cheap paper, lifelessness.

Your husband is 100% right.

Account terminated on request
Bad Acting. Posters will send people mentally down the wrong off-ramp from what you said the theme is.

"Who's portraying whom?" is the nuts and bolts of the theme, so perhaps some title that's a play/simile/metaphor to that?
They'll say "I don't care if he's a poet or cowboy, so long as he's a nice guy. But oh, I'm so attracted to that bad guy over there."
Understand this last part, and you'll get them all.