Bad Acting, My First Movie

Tools    

What makes you want to watch a certain movie? I want to consider the answers in advertising
Likable - or at least believable - characters. A huge part for me is the soundtrack, lots of soundtracks are just filler music that has no significance to the movie (I.e. any Marvel soundtrack other than Guardians of the Galaxy).

A bucket of anxiety
Likable - or at least believable - characters. A huge part for me is the soundtrack, lots of soundtracks are just filler music that has no significance to the movie (I.e. any Marvel soundtrack other than Guardians of the Galaxy).
Not sure how much I can deliver on that. I've been dreading the musical aspect of the film because I only know one guy who can music really well and musical instruments are expensive and I don't think I have anywhere near the money needed to borrow a copyrighted song. I'm hoping the characters will be sell-able. I have no idea how it'll be received since they're literally all the same guy.

That makes sense. What are your thoughts on my artwork?
I tend to favor "cute" characters moreso than what you've designed, but I think the still images look good overall. That said, I've seen very little actual animation for Bad Acting, so the real test will be in how fluidly the characters move and how well their expressions and movements match the words and inflections of their voices.

A bucket of anxiety
I tend to favor "cute" characters moreso than what you've designed, but I think the still images look good overall. That said, I've seen very little actual animation for Bad Acting, so the real test will be in how fluidly the characters move and how well their expressions and movements match the words and inflections of their voices.
Well, I'm thinking I can deliver but we'll see