Pouring Boiling Water Over A Dead Body (?) In Bath Tub

Tools    

A bucket of anxiety
IT IS NOT BREAKING BAD

On today's episode of Why Did I See This As A Kid, I only remember seeing the opening of what was advertised many times on I think the Scy Fy channel. I remember the end of the title being "Horror" or "Horrors," but that might have been some television event such as a string of horror films being shown. Well, the commercial said it was about to get started and what came on was a guy with yellow gloves and a face mask (that may or may not be true about what he was wearing) with a large container of hot liquid. He seemed to be talking to himself, talking about his dad, or I guess to his dad, but anyway, this guy he was talking to was in a bath tub. He poured the liquid over his head and he became a pool of blood. Like..he melted in a similar fashion to those nazi dudes in the first Indiana Jones movie (on screen). He says something else to him, something like, "Sorry, dad." And he walked upstairs. I guess it was the basement they were in. Of course, I turned it off after that but it's what I said afterwards that makes me want the full title, "Man, it really is the __________ of horrors/horror." It was probably an early 2000s movie, it definitely had that vibe to it and it was the early 2000s when I saw it. I also recall the basement having a heavy blue tint to it. It was very creepy. Any ideas as to what movie this was? I'm curious to find it and see if it was even any good. Thanks

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
It was probably acid

I haven't seen that movie. Sounds trippy.

I know this is the wrong time frame but it matches a scene from Breaking Bad spit on.