Is Paul W.S. Anderson an underrated interesting filmmaker?

Tools    

Welcome to the human race...
Well that's what your trying to point out isn't it? That " I'm retarded".
Your attitude is the problem here, not your level of intelligence.

No I'm not blaming people for disagreeing with me on homosexuality, I'm purely pointing out the **** ****ing comments you people give him. It's just not normal for men to react to other men that way unless they have homosexual tendencies.
What exactly about men expressing their admiration for another man's art is gay? Reading back over that thread, I do have to wonder how you think any of those posts imply the men who wrote them are gay.

Someone posted a pic of his wife saying she's "the most beautiful girl ever" and I'm not aloud to disagree with the comment?

So basically I'm out of line to disapprove of a women's appearance. Is that what you snowflakes are trying to say?
Think about your word choices. Your original disagreement was simply "Yuck", which indicates that you not only consider her unattractive but downright repulsive and disgusting. Also, why would you say "disapprove"? She's a human being - she doesn't exist for your approval or disapproval.

Milla Jovovich, not good enough for Shagz.

Got it.
he's got something stuck in his eyes if milla jovovic is not good enough for him lol

he's got something stuck in his eyes if milla jovovic is not good enough for him lol

I could not tell it was her with that photo.

Not a fan of the eye shadow.

8 out of 10.

Would bang.

Think about your word choices. Your original disagreement was simply "Yuck", which indicates that you not only consider her unattractive but downright repulsive and disgusting. Also, why would you say "disapprove"? She's a human being - she doesn't exist for your approval or disapproval.

Well that's a very liberal thing for you to say.

Ok I degraded her looks ,I'm a bad person I get it.

Boo hoo.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
WONT SOMEONE THINK OF THE ADULTS

Who let that unrestrained kid on here?

WONT SOMEONE THINK OF THE ADULTS

Who let that unrestrained kid on here?

I really don't get why I'm being attacked, simply because I stated my opinion on another persons looks. I didn't bring up the photo of his wife.

I'm sorry if you thought I was out of line and felt the need to make me feel bad.

I understand that it is is deeply offending and troubling for you to look at negative comments. I'm sorry that I disrupted your candy floss rainbow happy land fantasy. But this is reality, it's not rainbows and smiles, it's murder and greed.

I would like to apologies to all the females in the world who break down in tears because of hound dog men like me, who rate women's appearances.

Even though a lot of you complain about debunked claims, you are still apart of the human race.

I'm sorry.

I really don't get why I'm being attacked, simply because I stated my opinion on another persons looks. I didn't bring up the photo of his wife.

No, it's the fact that when someone made a comment about what you said, you instantly turned to insults about the entire board's sexuality, trolling and started name calling.
Then, when someone mentioned you're acting like a child, you took to more name calling.

This is why you're being, as you put it, "attacked".
If you act like a biff, you get treated like one.
There's also a long tradition on MoFo... if you act like a troll, MoFos will bait you till either you snap, or a Mod steps in and bans you for trolling.

No, it's the fact that when someone made a comment about what you said, you instantly turned to insults about the entire board's sexuality, trolling and started name calling.
Then, when someone mentioned you're acting like a child, you took to more name calling.

This is why you're being, as you put it, "attacked".
If you act like a biff, you get treated like one.
There's also a long tradition on MoFo... if you act like a troll, MoFos will bait you till either you snap, or a Mod steps in and bans you for trolling.

Well I'm sorry if you took offense by me questioning your sexuality.

If you were comfortable with your sexuality you wouldn't get upset by it it.

I'm just sick of getting attacked for that same stupid thread and having to explain myself over and over to people who attacked me for it.

I'm just sick of getting attacked for that same stupid thread and having to explain myself over and over to people who attacked me for it.

You're still doing it. Never ceases to amaze me that people who throw out the insults then cry and pull out the victim card.

I never took offense to anything. You've made an assumption there.
I was just explaining why you're being targeted by others on here.

Your behaviour toward others is the reason you get "attacked".
You say something which people don't agree with, they say they don't agree, and you immediately turn into a troll and accuse them of not allowing you to have an opinion...

... whereas in fact, it is you that belittles them because they have an opinion of their own that differs from yours.

The problem here, is you have an opinion and woe betide anyone who disagrees.

Another example of your behaviour is this exact post.
I explained why you were being targeted... and you instantly made fun of my comfort in my sexuality.
I tried to intervene neutrally... and because I didn't directly take your side and your side only... you attacked me when there was no reason to apart from that you have been butthurt because I didn't take your side.

I was clearly debating Dani8s claim of my comment being unnecessary.

Yet Dani8 had to reply with this childish insult.
Is this kid for real? Deary me.

Is this kid for real? Deary me.

Hey I did not insult you in any way before you did. I was simply replying to your comment saying that my comment is not necessary.

Was your reply necessary? what were you trying to achieve with that comment? it was nothing but a bait attempt.

The secret is that I watched at least one of this guy's movies from start to finish before starting a thread about him.

Despite trying to apologies for my thread countless times. Iroquois can't help but to take a jab at me.

Hey I did not insult you in any way before you did. I was simply replying to your comment saying that my comment is not necessary.

Was your reply necessary? what were you trying to achieve with that comment? it was nothing but a bait attempt.

Actually, Shagz, of you go back and read her comment...

... nowhere in the post does she say anything even close to "Shagz, your post was not necessary"...

... she says simply "Is that necessary?".

A comment and question all in one.
You could have replied with an answer... debated with her... but instead you posted this:

"Is your comment necessary?
Was that wife comment necessary?
Is any comment on this forum necessary?
I was just replying to the comment to say that I disagree.
Since he took the time to post a pic of Paul W.S Anderson's wife.
She's not attractive."

An off-the-cuff kneejerk remark that started out with little to do with the conversation at hand and then moved into the realm of actually having something to do with the original conversation.

But the fact that your post started out as a borderline foot stamping tantrum won't win any favours with the people you're currently talking with in the thread and will, in fact has, attracted more baiting toward you.

Again, this is your behaviour causing the problems... not anyone else's.
Everyone else is simply reacting to your initial attitude to their difference of opinion.

Also, Shagz, that post of Iro's was made a few pages before you apologised so now you're using ammunition that doesn't actually exist to keep the argument going.

Actually, Shagz, of you go back and read her comment...

... nowhere in the post does she say anything even close to "Shagz, your post was not necessary"...

... she says simply "Is that necessary?".

A comment and question all in one.
You could have replied with an answer... debated with her... but instead you posted this:

"Is your comment necessary?
Was that wife comment necessary?
Is any comment on this forum necessary?
I was just replying to the comment to say that I disagree.
Since he took the time to post a pic of Paul W.S Anderson's wife.
She's not attractive."

An off-the-cuff kneejerk remark that started out with little to do with the conversation at hand and then moved into the realm of actually having something to do with the original conversation.

But the fact that your post started out as a borderline foot stamping tantrum won't win any favours with the people you're currently talking with in the thread and will, in fact has, attracted more baiting toward you.

Again, this is your behaviour causing the problems... not anyone else's.
Everyone else is simply reacting to your initial attitude to their difference of opinion.

I actually need a rewatch. This was pretty fun.

Can you debate me on that point?

Or are you too butt hurt because you know you're in the wrong.

I still don't know why you gave me that reply.

You were either trying to make fun of the way I structured my comment or you took offense to me judging her looks.

Which one is it?

I did not insult you in any way I'm sorry if you thought I did so some how.

The fact is you threw out an insult to me directly before I did to you.