Hotseat! Grill a MoFo: teeter_g

Tools    

What's something that smells good to you?

Is there anything that you ever keep dreaming about while you're asleep?

Are there any books that you like?

Who are some people that you hate?

What hour of the day would you call your favorite?

If you had to be a man, what would you look like?

How did you beat alcoholism?

Young Skywalker. Missed you, I have...
What's something that smells good to you?

Is there anything that you ever keep dreaming about while you're asleep?

Are there any books that you like?

Who are some people that you hate?

What hour of the day would you call your favorite?

If you had to be a man, what would you look like?

How did you beat alcoholism?

Money, rain, freshly mowed grass.

I read almost constantly. I read a lot of young adult books. Yasmine Galenorn is my favorite 'adult' book author. My favorite YA author would probably be Rick Riordan.

I genuinely try not to hate anyone. Sometimes it can't be helped.... there is a girl that I went to school with that I absolutely can't stand though.

9PM. That's when all the good shows seem to come on.

I'd like to think I would be more fit. I live on a farm so I imagine that I would have helped my dad out a lot more as a kid and be in better shape at this point. I suppose I would look similar to my cousins.

I think that God played a huge part in it. My determination to be a healthier, better person didn't hurt either. I stopped going out to the bars. When I wanted something to do I would call my best friend and we would go to the movies. It was a really long process.

Ok the childhood ones
What kind of a kid were you?
Did you pay attention at school?
What was your favourite lesson and least favourite?
What job/s did your dad do when you were a kid?
Who in your family influenced you the most?
Did you know your grandparents ?

If you won $100 million what would you do with it?

Ok the childhood ones
What kind of a kid were you?
Did you pay attention at school?
What was your favourite lesson and least favourite?
What job/s did your dad do when you were a kid?
Who in your family influenced you the most?
Did you know your grandparents ?

If you won $100 million what would you do with it?

I was a tom boy. I still am, but when I was a kid I was worse. I was the only girl in the family at the time and all I had were my male cousins. We ran around playing war, climbing trees and that sort. When I got older my cousins got me in to trucks and cars and such. I have always been a tomboy.

It depended on the class. I tried to pay attention in all of them but if it was something like science or math it didn't interest me and I couldn't stay focused at all. I ended up talking to my friends a lot. I never failed anything until my junior year in high school and that was a chemistry class that I had to re-take the first half of the year in my senior year.

My favorite classes were always English and History. Science and Math were my least favorite.

My dad worked for a timber company for the biggest part of my child hood. When I went in to high school my dad decided to start a construction company because that was something that he was good at. Now he is just a farmer. LOL!

My oldest cousin. I have always looked up to him. I am proud of the man that he has become.

Yes. My Grandfather on my Dads side died when I was 5. Dads' mom died right before I graduated high school. My Grandpa on moms' side just died last year. Grandma is still alive. My Great Grandmothers on my moms side were alive for a good portion of my life. I would say I was probably 12 when paps mom died and I was in my 20s when grandmas mom died.

The first thing that I would do would be to pay myself and my parents out of debt. Then I would pay my aunt and uncle out of debt and the rest of my family. Once I paid them out of debt the rest would be on their own. I would buy a new truck for my dad and a new car for mom. I would have my driveway paved and a pool put in. I would build myself my dream home and get a puppy.

I skimmed through this. I'll try not to do any repeats. If so, just mark them NA.

Name your top five movies, from each genre . . .

Sci-fi
Horror
Drama
Suspense Thriller
Noir
Action
Animation
Musical
Western
Martial Arts

How do you feel about John Carpenter?

Name your top five favorite movies from him.

How do you feel about Stephen King?

Name your top five movies from him.

Do you like to read books?

If so, name your favorite authors, and your top three favorite books from each author.

What are your top five favorite TV shows, ever.

Who are your favorite characters, from each show?

Do you like to play board games?

If so, what are your favorite games?

Do you like to play video games?

If so, what are your favorite systems?

What are your favorite games, from each system?

Do you like card games?

What is your favorite brand name clothes?

Like Victoria's Secret, Boston Proper, La Redoute, etc . . .

I will now take this idea from The Usual Suspect, since he hasn't does this in a long while . . .

Which MoFo . . .

Would you want to go to dinner with?
Would you want to go to the movies with?
Would you want to go on vacation with?
Would you want to meet before any other?
Would you prefer to get stuck on an island with?

I can't recall too many of those, but I tried.

Name the top five famous people that you would want to meet, if you could?

I skimmed through this. I'll try not to do any repeats. If so, just mark them NA.

Name your top five movies, from each genre . . .

Sci-fi
Horror
Drama
Suspense Thriller
Noir
Action
Animation
Musical
Western
Martial Arts

How do you feel about John Carpenter?

Name your top five favorite movies from him.

How do you feel about Stephen King?

Name your top five movies from him.

Do you like to read books?

If so, name your favorite authors, and your top three favorite books from each author.

What are your top five favorite TV shows, ever.

Who are your favorite characters, from each show?

Do you like to play board games?

Do you like to play video games?

If so, what are your favorite systems?

What are your favorite games, from each system?

Do you like card games?

What is your favorite brand name clothes?

Like Victoria's Secret, Boston Proper, La Redoute, etc . . .

I will now take this idea from The Usual Suspect, since he hasn't does this in a long while . . .

Which MoFo . . .

Would you want to go to dinner with?
Would you want to go to the movies with?
Would you want to go on vacation with?
Would you want to meet before any other?
Would you prefer to get stuck on an island with?

I can't recall too many of those, but I tried.

Name the top five famous people that you would want to meet, if you could?

SciFi: 1. Inception 2. The Fifth Element 3. Jurassic Park 4. Matrix 5. Alien
Horror: 1. The Evil Dead (81) 2. Halloween (78) 3. The Cabin in the Woods 4. The Shining 5. A Nightmare on Elm Street (84)
Drama: 1. American History X 2. Fight Club 3. The Godfather 4. Gran Torino 5. Seven
Suspense Thriller: 1. The Usual Suspects 2. Memento 3. Zodiac 4. Unbreakable 5. Hollow Man
I don't watch Noir Films
Action: 1. Star Wars Episode IV 2. Gladiator 3. Kill Bill Vol. 1 4. The Terminator 5. Die Hard
Animation: 1. Titan A.E. 2. Robin Hood 3. The Nightmare Before Christmas 4. Atlantis: The Lost Empire 5. Despicable Me
Musicals: 1. Cry Baby 2. Grease 3. West Side Story 4. Pocahontas 5. The Lion King
Western: 1. The Quick and the Dead 2. Hidalgo 3. Maverick 4. Unforgiven 5. Tombstone
Martial Arts: 1. Enter the Dragon 2. Bloodsport 3. Kick Boxer 4. Kiss Of The Dragon 5. Romeo Must Die

Carpenter is good.
1. Halloween 2. Silent Predators 3. Village of the Damned 4. The Fog 5. The Ward

King is great!
1. The Stand 2. Maximum Overdrive 3. The Shining 4. 1408 5. Children of the Corn

I love reading! I am at the library sometimes twice a month.

Yasmine Galenorn: 1. Night Myst 2. Demon Mistress 3. Shadow Rising
Rick Riordan: 1. Red Pyramid 2. The Lightning Thief 3. The Lost Hero
Sasha Hibbs: 1. Black Amaranth 2. Black Abaddon 3. Black Atonement

I actually personally know Sasha. She is one of my good friends sister.

I was actually thinking of doing a 'top tv show' list....
1. Archer 2. Firefly 3. Sons of Anarchy 4. Blue Mountain State 5. Doctor Who

My favorite characters: 1. Lana 2. Jayne 3. Jax 4. Alex 5. Rose

Yes! I can never get anyone to play though... I love Monopoly and Battle Ship

Video games are kind of an obsession.

I have a PS3 and I LOVE it. I suppose I am going to have to break down and buy the PS4 eventually.

My favorite games right now are Skyrim and Mass Effect 3

Certain card games are fun. I like Rummy and Rook.

Honestly I don't have any preference when it comes to clothes, as long as it is a t-shirt and jeans. LOL!

I would go to dinner with SC. The conversation would be great!
I would go to the movies with Rodent. I think our taste is pretty much the same.
I would go on vacation with Hit Girl. She seems like a lot of fun.
I would want to meet Godoggo first.
I would want to be stuck on an island with 'Slinger. He seems like a handy guy.

I would love to meet Kat Von D, Ami James, Hannah Aitchison, Oliver Peck and Chris Nunez. (All tattoo artists in case nobody knew)

Glad to see you wanna go to dinner with me and I love Maximum Overdrive.

Sorry that it took me so long to find your question Matt. My top 5 people I could sit and talk to in the world...hum... #5 would be Tupac. I would talk to him about his life and ask him who killed him. #4 would be Abraham Lincoln. I would ask him how disappointed in this country he his. #3 would be Kurt Cobain. I would settle the arguments that people are making that his death was a set-up. #2 would be Martin Luther King Jr. I would talk to him about his life and death as well. #1 would be my Grandma. She died when I was 17. I would like to hear her voice again.

Do you have a window that you look out of most? If so, what's the first thing you usually see?

What's the first big world event you remember?

What's your first childhood memory?

I do. It is in my living room. I see trees first.

The first big world event I remember....I guess the Oklahoma City Bombing or Waco, Texas would be the ones that I remember first.

My first child hood memory is of my fifth birthday. There was a black snake that decided to invite himself to the party.

Have you ever joined in on any of the Hall of Fame threads?

If yes, which threads/themes?

If no, why not?

If I've got the right person, aren't you getting ready to run one of them?

If so, which one?

No, I'm not going to go look. I'll just notice something else I messed up on.

Do you have a Facebook account?

What's your opinion on all these sites, like Twitter, Facebook, etc . . .

Have you ever been to Disney World?

What other amusement parks have you been to, if any?

Do you have any creative hobbies? For instance, I love to sand down, stain, and replace the hardware on old wood furniture. I also love crafts, landscaping, gardening, etc . . . How about you?

I remember being in some of the original HOF things but I honestly couldn't tell you which ones.

Yeah, I have a facebook. Even my Grandma has a facebook....

I have Twitter, Facebook, Instagram....I like them but facebook is the only one that I spend a lot of time on.

Kennywood and Bush Gardens Water Country

I love to build things. Gun racks, tables, dog dish holders that sort of thing.I also really enjoy mowing my yard, not that you could tell it this year. I haven't had the time and when I get time it's either raining or has rained and is too wet.

*Sorry it took me so long to get to this. I have been super busy and am still trying to figure out a balance. I suppose that balance won't be found this week because I have to pick up an extra day cause we are short handed.

Women will be your undoing, Pépé
what was the very first concert (of any kind) you went to?

what was the last one?

Ever get detention in school? If so, why?

If you had a choice for a place to live for the rest of your life, would it be: City, Woods, Mountains, or by the ocean/sea?