Blade Runner: The Final Cut

Tools    

there's a frog in my snake oil

---

If Ridley were here he'd cuss that young man out good.

Here he is cussing on some related subjects.

You ready? You look ready.
Dear god, I love Blade Runner.
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

The People's Republic of Clogher
The 5 disc Region A set will be my first Blu Ray purchase. Pity it's gonna be another couple of months, though...

It was mentioned briefly in this thread that the movie was screening in NY and LA.. for those interested here is the info on that:

New York - Clearview Ziegfeld (Oct 05 ->)
The Clearview Ziegfeld gets the US East Coast cinematic release of the 25th Anniversary Blade Runner Final Cut. Located at: 141 West 54th Street, New York, NY 10019. Phone: (212) 777-FILM

Los Angeles - The Landmark (Oct 05 ->)
The Landmark gets the US West Coast cinematic release of the 25th Anniversary Blade Runner Final Cut. Located at: 10850 West Pico Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90064. Phone: (310) 470-0492

Show times and details available on Movietickets.com

I'll probably pick this up, we shall see. That 5 disc set looks intense.

The Reaping 7/10
Transformers 8.5/10
Flight of the Living Dead 6/10
The Invisible 6/10
Return to House on Haunted Hill 1/10
Planet Terror 8/10
A Mighty Heart 7/10

i know right? That briefcase is awesome, hehe.

RIP www.moviejustice.com 2002-2010
I'm planning on buying the four disk version on DVD. The briefcase is simply too bulky.

http://www.movieforums.com/community...ad.php?t=26201

Originally Posted by meatwadsprite
does anyone know if the final cut includes the narration - the directors cut is so boring

No, the newest and final cut of Blade Runner does not include the Harrison Ford narration. But as I've told you before (on the first page of this thread), if you think the director's cut of the movie is boring, six or seven minutes of narration added to it ain't gonna change your opinion in the slightest.

You don't like Blade Runner, I get that. Anything else? Good. Stay out of it.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

RIP www.moviejustice.com 2002-2010

No, the newest and final cut of Blade Runner does not include the Harrison Ford narration. But as I've told you before (on the first page of this thread), if you think the director's cut of the movie is boring, six or seven minutes of narration added to it ain't gonna change your opinion in the slightest.

You don't like Blade Runner, I get that. Anything else? Good. Stay out of it.