The MoFo Personal Pictures Thread

Tools    

Legend in my own mind
Great picture!
Thanks, I took it from the local castle. My house is actually on the picture.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
I once made a movie of myself watching a movie, because I wanted to be like you.
I surely hope it was a SFW movie )))))))
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

New home in Lancashire

England is so pretty. 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿

Unregistered User
Ruairí had chickenpox 2 weeks ago so there are still some spots left on him. Loves a good bath in the kitchen sink though.
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	rusink.jpg
Views:	294
Size:	160.5 KB
ID:	60014  

^^I didn't know you could get a didgeridoo that small. That, or you're an absolute giant, Matt.^^

Also, I love that your sister has obviously bought a baby candle. I bet it lasts ages.

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
^^I didn't know you could get a didgeridoo that small. That, or you're an absolute giant, Matt.^^

Also, I love that your sister has obviously bought a baby candle. I bet it lasts ages.
Haha. I just found out it was an Indian flute that day. Funny thing is, I was telling them about how difficult it was to play a didgeridoo when I was in Australia.

I don't see a candle though, and not sure what is what, as I wasn't home, or at my sister's house. I'm guessing it was something my dad (guy with the bandana) made.

I don't see a candle though, and not sure what is what, as I wasn't home, or at my sister's house. I'm guessing it was something my dad (guy with the bandana) made.
No, it's the one year old. The hair is tied up on the top and it looks like a candle wick. Just me being stupid, that's all.

You ready? You look ready.
They never go out of style

That leather blazer is also a Members Only thread. It’s older than me. I wish the collar was more Tyler Durden.

They never go out of style

That leather blazer is also a Members Only thread. It’s older than me. I wish the collar was more Tyler Durden.
It's older than you...I think that's cool. Did you buy that second hand or inherit it from someone? And what about the suede jacket in the first photo, is that new or original 80s retro?

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
Just need a pair of Roos, some hot pink and lime green bendy sunglasses and a few slap bracelets and ur stylin' and profilin'. Totally.