Is Paul W.S. Anderson an underrated interesting filmmaker?

Tools    

Actually, Shagz, of you go back and read her comment...

... nowhere in the post does she say anything even close to "Shagz, your post was not necessary"...

... she says simply "Is that necessary?".

A comment and question all in one.
You could have replied with an answer... debated with her... but instead you posted this:

"Is your comment necessary?
Was that wife comment necessary?
Is any comment on this forum necessary?
I was just replying to the comment to say that I disagree.
Since he took the time to post a pic of Paul W.S Anderson's wife.
She's not attractive."

An off-the-cuff kneejerk remark that started out with little to do with the conversation at hand and then moved into the realm of actually having something to do with the original conversation.

But the fact that your post started out as a borderline foot stamping tantrum won't win any favours with the people you're currently talking with in the thread and will, in fact has, attracted more baiting toward you.

Again, this is your behaviour causing the problems... not anyone else's.
Everyone else is simply reacting to your initial attitude to their difference of opinion.

Well I took that comment sarcastically it was saying that my comment wasn't necessary. That's how it read to me.

Also, Shagz, that post of Iro's was made a few pages before you apologised so now you're using ammunition that doesn't actually exist to keep the argument going.

No, I was referencing my thread.

I've talked to Iro about it numerous times.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Ah, my bad.
You coulda said though it was about a previous altercation

Welcome to the human race...
In fairness, I only brought Shagz' thread up because Saunch's first post was about how they were understandably surprised at the existence of both threads and I was trying to explain what had happened. Shagz took that as an opportunity to embarrass himself.