Hostages in posh highschool

Tools    

American, 90s

A terrorist / criminal gang takes hostage a posh boarding school. The parents have a meeting with the FBI guy who says: "the FBI doesn't deal with terrorist since 197x..." the parents answer "well, maybe, but we are rich, so you gonna have to". Meanwhile a couple of students escape surveillance and are chased through the corridors by a breasty leather-clad villainess. They split and one of them puts many pens on a fire hydrant, activates it against the chick, and the pens stab her all over.

Thanks, but is not. By the way, it was a fire extinguisher, not a fire hydrant.

Oh, I think I have seen this. A breasty chick in leather is stabbed all over by two guys, using their . . . oh, wait, you wrote PENS. Not . . . okay, nevermind.

freedom~empathy~peace
Could it be a scene from this movie from 1997? I've never watched it so I can't confirm whether any leather-clad villainesses feature in the plot.

I think you're looking for Demolition High. (I can't post links yet, but if you search the title on YouTube, your fire extinguisher/pens scene is one of the first results).

American, 90s

A terrorist / criminal gang takes hostage a posh boarding school. The parents have a meeting with the FBI guy who says: "the FBI doesn't deal with terrorist since 197x..." the parents answer "well, maybe, but we are rich, so you gonna have to". Meanwhile a couple of students escape surveillance and are chased through the corridors by a breasty leather-clad villainess. They split and one of them puts many pens on a fire hydrant, activates it against the chick, and the pens stab her all over.
Sorry, should have quoted you on the previous post. The film is Demolition High starring Corey Haim.

freedom~empathy~peace
I think you're looking for Demolition High. (I can't post links yet, but if you search the title on YouTube, your fire extinguisher/pens scene is one of the first results).
I'd say Takoma11 is correct.
Apparently, one year later, they released (to video) a sequel with a very similar title - -'Demolition University'.

Thanks, that's the one