Narcos

Tools    

You can't win an argument just by being right!
nyone else a fan?

Holy hell why shoot it in Mexico. Colombia would be way safer.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/n...m_npd_nn_fb_ma

I liked Narcos quite a bit but i found it difficult to keep watching for some reason, took me way longer to get through the first season that it should have and i haven't watched it since. Probably because i already know a fair amount about Escobar.

Love it. Seasons 1 and 2 are outstanding. I'm 3 episodes into Season 3 but I don't find it nearly as addictive as seasons 1 or 2. The Cali just aren't as interesting as Pablo (so far).

Just started watching Narcos last week. Its excellent. Finished season 1 last night.
Thinking of watching Narcos. I see Boyd Holbrook is in it, whom I recently saw in a movie & whom I thought was a very good actor.

Unregistered User
Thinking of watching Narcos. I see Boyd Holbrook is in it, whom I recently saw in a movie & whom I thought was a very good actor.

Highly recommend it Stirchley. Easily one of the best TV shows I've seen for a long time. And Holbrook was excellent in it. Get watching.

“Sugar is the most important thing in my life…”
I watched the first two eps, but I kinda mirror camo's opinion. I like it a lot, but I'm not dying to watch more. Similar to Westworld S2, just not in a hurry to watch.

Enjoying this so far, about 4 episodes in. The guy playing Pablo sounds like a ESL SSL student and gunfights occur where people have no desire in taking cover. Good nitty gritty stuff.

I have probably learned more Spanish watching this, than from all my school years combined. It helps that Don Pablo enunciates all his words.

Enjoying this so far, about 4 episodes in. The guy playing Pablo sounds like a ESL SSL student and gunfights occur where people have no desire in taking cover. Good nitty gritty stuff.
You know the actor is Brazilian?

Yeah. I had seen that he learned spanish for the show. It works in a way (or maybe just the non-fluent) because it gives his words gravitas.

Yeah. I had seen that he learned spanish for the show. It works in a way (or maybe just the non-fluent) because it gives his words gravitas.
I think so as well. I love wagner and hadnt heard of him before narcos.

Had a feeling I wouldn’t like Narcos & I don’t. Barely got through the pilot. Wasted my money on season 1 DVD. And there’s only subtitles when they speak Spanish & I don’t watch anything without full subtitles, which is how the DVD was sold & which was very misleading.

Love it. Seasons 1 and 2 are outstanding. I'm 3 episodes into Season 3 but I don't find it nearly as addictive as seasons 1 or 2. The Cali just aren't as interesting as Pablo (so far).
Thank you Fred. I just finished watching the first two seasons of Narcos, it was fantastic, but I was dubious about watching season 3 .This answered the question for me and I can go and watch something else.

Thank you Fred. I just finished watching the first two seasons of Narcos, it was fantastic, but I was dubious about watching season 3 .This answered the question for me and I can go and watch something else.
Season 3 ended up being very good. It's a bit more slow moving, especially early on as you have to get to know some new characters but by the time your halfway through you're hooked. When I finished season 3 I said to my GF that might have been the best season. The series loses steam in Mexico. The story is still good but none of the cartel guys are that interesting. Hoping the next season picks up a bit with El Chapo taking over.