Breaking Bad vs Game of Thrones

Tools    

⬆️ You need a girlfriend.

All jokes aside. I’ve actually thought about that, but, I’m not one of those guys that wants a partner because they fell lonely, I actually enjoy being alone. Also, I know you don’t believe but I don’t jump at the first sign of pussy, if I’m in a commitment is because I want more than sex, is because I enjoy that person more than I enjoy myself, doesn’t happen that often, for my sake. If I want sex for the sake of sex I can get it in other ways, it’s cheap last 30 minutes (or less in my case), after that, what? Also nowadays everything seems to be over the internet, those app to find someone, people can’t communicate and face a possible humiliation. I’m not a wanker either, I can honest say last time was last month, this virus stresses aren’t helping.

If I want sex for the sake of sex I can get it in other ways, it’s cheap last 30 minutes (or less in my case), after that, what?
OMG, for once, I am struck dumb.

⬆️ I beg of you not to do a drawing.

BTW, let’s get back on topic. People get annoyed if we don’t & I don’t blame them.

Yeah, this was being such a nice discussion. Let’s me just finish with what I meant by that, because I still don’t know if you got it or not; have you ever had one of those friends that are single while everyone else is married? He parties every day, meaningless sex with a new face every weekend, do you know how he ends up with that philosophy / practice? Like an Harry Dean Stanton, going from one LA bar to the other until he dies, alone. Or worse, like Bukowski. For artistic sake, it’s great, any other sake it’s sad.

First four seasons of GOTs might be the best show/movie/entertainment i'd ever watched. Then it fell off a massive cliff. (I binged it all right before the last season). BB was the superior show over the total show. It knew when to end it and not push on for the sake of pushing on. Seems like when GOTs ran out of source material it floundered. The last season was so disappointing. But damn those first four seasons were amazing.

101 Favorite Movies (2019)

I kinda agree with that. GoT had some aspects I liked very much, really really much, the frozen wall, I love snow adding to that dark theme, makes warm fell cozy, makes people focus on the small survival things, like a fire, it’s good just to watch. I also love port cities, is apart of my heritage and GoT had Braavos a kind of utopian city, with Jaquen H’ghar, a incredible thoughtful and interesting character. The actor picking was also very good, Emilia is a sweetheart and was able to make that ending. The worse of it all is when it started being a drag because everything was focused on one last battle and who would be king.

There were certain episodes of Game of Thrones that were better than any episode of Breaking Bad, BB was more consistent though because there were episodes of Thrones that were flat.

I refuse to choose, hmph!

⬆️ Just the imagination of George R.R. Martin to create GOT makes it a better show in a way, but I still prefer BB.

Really it’s like comparing The Sopranos to The Wire. It’s a very fine line as to which is the better show.

Without a doubt Breaking Bad is way better than Game of Thrones, but I watched all of Game of Thrones and did not watch much of Breaking Bad. Why? Arya. Maisie Williams is the only reason I got through Game of Thrones. If she had been in Breaking Bad, it would have been the other way around, but the only difference is I would have cringed a lot less.

The Song of Ice and Fire books are better than both combined though.

Oh and for the record, watching Game of Thrones all the way through doesn't mean I watched every episode all the way through. There actually were times where the cringe overpowered me so badly that I face palmed myself unconscious and missed the rest of a few episodes.

The episode where we learned why Hodor was named Hodor was so bad it was too good to pass up. I was on that episode like super glue and laughed until my lungs caused me physical pain.

There were certain episodes of Game of Thrones that were better than any episode of Breaking Bad, BB was more consistent though
You should have just ended your post right there man.

because there were episodes of Thrones that were flat.
That is an insult to flat.

There were more than 10 episodes of Game of Thrones that were so bad they were cringe compilation material.

Hold the door, there's a retard coming through... oh wait, sorry.... that's an insult to retards... there's a missing link to the evolutionary chain coming through.

Oh, and let's leave the dragon glass spear that killed a white walker behind because there's enough time to pick it up. Don't worry, the druids will sacrifice themselves so we can get away. Let's stand there and watch the entire time and not get away. Not to mention there were three white walkers coming, but a fourth magically appeared. I know, let's just walk off into the snow at the last second, because the frost people won't be able to follow us because we're too slow to follow since we're dragging a cripple on a slay and our pursuers are unencumbered by the cold.

I gotta make a Game of Thrones "How it Should Have Ended" video or something.

Oh and for the record, watching Game of Thrones all the way through doesn't mean I watched every episode all the way through.
Same here. Some seasons caused me to fall into a coma & I say I have seen the entire thing, but reservedly.

I see, or not....

We've gone on holiday by mistake
GOT dropped the ball in s5(still had great moments) but had a strong s6 again. However the ending was so bad that it slipped into insignificance.

For the above reason alone Breaking Bad is better.

We've gone on holiday by mistake
You should have just ended your post right there man.
Lets not forget there are several episodes of GOT that have perfect ratings and delivered us some of the most astonishing moments we've ever seen on screen. Red Wedding, Mountain and the Viper, Hardholme, Battle of the Bastards, Hold the Door.

As an event s8e3 was amazing but with head scratching story elements. If dumb and dumber had only abandoned the unearned Dany turning full bad and switched the battle of Winterfell to Kings Landing in the final episode with 30 minutes of wrap after up I'm sure GOT would have cemented a place among the greats.

However as you say for all those legendary episodes there are mediocre ones, the last 3 episodes, that Arya Faceless Man conclusion, S7 ep 6 the mission north of the wall.

Unfortunately D and D were 2 hacks who were woefully underequipped to conclude this story.