2023 MoFo Fantasy Baseball: Season and Trades

Tools    

Verlander suddenly on the IL and Max Fried exits the game in *4th inning with hamstring injury!

Hahaha ha ha ha cry

A system of cells interlinked
11th???

MY SEASON IS OVER!

Baseball be like Tonya Harding's ex husband taking-out my pitching staff with a bat to their legs.

I want a Ray. They're like comfort food.

Baseball be like Tonya Harding's ex husband taking-out my pitching staff with a bat to their legs.

I want a Ray. They're like comfort food.
I got one, send me an offer. Not thrilled with my catching and I could use some pop. I’m open to nearly anything. I don’t have untouchables if the deal is right.

Dern it. Made a play for Wander Franco offering Bryan Reynolds, and Cobb said No. Sigh.

I might have ended up with 4 closers on my roster, if so maybe I'll still be able to get Jason Adam. Stay tuned...

I sent him an offer of Felix Bautista for Jason Adam, if he says no to this ill just cry. Please Daniel, dont make a grown man cry.

OY! Thats not the video I wanted, April Foolery!!

Happy 45th birthday, George Weasley.

Anyone needing a closer, Dany Jimenez for the A's is available on waivers. He may or may not be their go to guy in the 9th, the only one they've used so far this year, and in 2022 though.

A system of cells interlinked
Cold weather really playing havoc with pitchers who play in the upper states/Canada. Seeing great arms getting shelled badly. Luckily, it isn't just me!

I blame the pitching clock

I don't know if this was sincere or not, but I'm willing to blame the clock for anything.

Im hoping my patchwork pitching staff holds up until Verlander, Fried, and Gonsolin return. Funny how Kershaws my healthy ace. I actually have 3 Dodger pitchers on my roster cause I nabbed Thor off waivers. I thought about renaming and dedicating my team to markf, but he'd probably cringe knowing I was in charge of that venture.