Best film depiction of a superhero

Tools    

Di je Karlo?
You often hear people discussing who's the best movie supervillain, with Heath Ledger's Joker being the most common answer. What about the other side of the coin? Who do you think is the best movie superhero, and why?

I'd say Tobey Maguire's Spider-man, but he's not a good Spider-man as much as he's a good Peter Parker. I've recently rewatched the original Spider-man and just noticed how awkward his quips sound. Christian Bale's Batman has the same problem.

My actual answer may sound weird; it's Megamind. I love the arc he goes through, and Will Ferrell's VA was perfect. He has just the right balance of camp and sincerity. I feel like Megamind is Dreamworks' best movie in general.

If we're strictly talking about comic book heroes, then I'd say it's Batman from Mask of the Phantasm. They got the point of the character just as well as the Dark Knight trilogy, but with the advantage of Kevin Conroy's voice acting.

You can't top this.

You often hear people discussing who's the best movie supervillain, with Heath Ledger's Joker being the most common answer. What about the other side of the coin? Who do you think is the best movie superhero, and why?
I reckon Christopher Reeve as Superman. First of all he's physically imposing and, as I always mention, can be quite eerie – so you certainly believe he's otherworldly. Second I like his rendition of Clark Kent a lot .