Free Stuff

Tools    

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
If you try to google this, you get nothing but scams I'm sure, so I'm asking REAL people.. If you know of any free stuff online. Even something like a free month trial, etc.. basically never having to spend a penny..

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
There was a legit game giveaway site. It was connected to Steam. You could sign up to whatever giveaway you wanted, and out of all people signed up one got the game.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

You ready? You look ready.
These days when I hear "free" I actually hear "yours for some identifying information!"
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
Unreal Engine 4 was made free in 2015. For game development and related projects. I assume it still is available.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
If you try to google this, you get nothing but scams I'm sure, so I'm asking REAL people.. If you know of any free stuff online. Even something like a free month trial, etc.. basically never having to spend a penny..

Check some of the phone apps.

7-11 sometimes gives away free stuff if you have their app. (I got free pints of Ben & Jerry's ice cream last month, and free Pepsi several times over the summer. )

Check your local supermarket apps too. Stop & Shop sometimes gives away free stuff with their app coupons. Over the summer, I got free chocolate bars, free ice cream, free cherry juice, free almond milk, and much more. All of that was NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. You just needed the coupon in their app.

McDonald's and Wendy's sometimes have app coupons for free food with any purchase.

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
Check some of the phone apps.

7-11 sometimes gives away free stuff if you have their app. (I got free pints of Ben & Jerry's ice cream last month, and free Pepsi several times over the summer. )

Check your local supermarket apps too. Stop & Shop sometimes gives away free stuff with their app coupons. Over the summer, I got free chocolate bars, free ice cream, free cherry juice, free almond milk, and much more. All of that was NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. You just needed the coupon in their app.

McDonald's and Wendy's sometimes have app coupons for free food with any purchase.
I've had the same flip phone for over 8 years
What I've done is download an anti-virus, delete quarantined files, and then canceled the trial. "Money for nothing and the clicks for free"

There’s loads of free stuff on Craigslist. I’ve used it many times to get rid of stuff I don’t want. Cannot believe how quickly people respond.