Movie You're Watching Tonight

Tools    

The second half of this film, started to watch it last night but I was falling asleep and couldn't be bothered to carry on watching, not enjoying it that much so far:

Eyes Wide Shut

When I was a kid my parents wouldn't let me watch it because of all the nudity. I never got around to watching it, so tonight I'll finally check it off my list.

Unfriended: Dark Web (2018) - Stephen Susco

I looked at the faces there and thought "who is that on the left?". Reminded me of Eric Roberts until I suddenly twigged .

Second viewing of this film, first saw it on VHS years back so looking forwards to it. Interested in watching it again because I've just finished a book on police history/corruption in America and it reminded me of Serpico, so while the book is fresh in my memory I thought I'd watch the film tonight.

I've got this to watch. I enjoyed the first one but a while back I lost interest in the sequel but forgot to take it off my rental queue, sigh. So will watch it tonight so not to waste the rental but not expecting much.

Halloween (2018) - David Gordon Green

I am so HYPE. direct sequel to my 3rd favorite horror movie ever.