TYTD/Red Triangle Reviews

→ in
Tools    

WE GOT MOVIE SIGN!!!
Hi all! Sorry for the late post this week (Family difficulties somewhat disrupted my normal schedule) Nevertheless! This week! a hearty helping of post apocalyptic Sword and Sorcery!

WE GOT MOVIE SIGN!!!
Welp! youtube screwed me again this week by blocking my latest review in 211 countries (Apparently Brazil was fine but everywhere else? NOOOOO!!!) So without further ado here's the sequel to the original that you never asked for!

WE GOT MOVIE SIGN!!!
This week! My video didnt get blocked on youtube! which means. THIS WEEK! we look at a movie that looks like someone dumped a granade into a bucket of red paint and pulled the pin!

WE GOT MOVIE SIGN!!!
Well! you're getting 2 reviews from me today! because I've just realised somehow that I never posted my review of "Octopus 2: river of fear" on here! :O I personally put it down to the fact that youtube blocked it twice worldwide and I got very distracted...nontheless my sincerest apologies and here's a giant monster movie thats pretty much missing it's giant monster:

WE GOT MOVIE SIGN!!!
Run. Turn around and walk out of this thread. Today is not a day to enjoy a review. you've been warned. just...go. next weeks going to be good!...this week though...eesh...

WE GOT MOVIE SIGN!!!
Well! it's season finale time! and to round out Season 4 I've draughted in a friend of mine to help me cover the 2nd strangest film Malaysia has ever produced:

Also for anyone interested I also recently made an appearence on Raymonds Channel talking about another Terminator inspired movie right here:

Feel free to drop in and say hi to the guy, he's charming

There'll be no review next week as I take a much needed rest (Ha!...as if a love of bad films ever "rests") but I'll be right back in September with Season 5!

WE GOT MOVIE SIGN!!!
Well we're back this friday with a new review to kick season 5 off! but in the mean time here's a full length commentary for the worst film I reviewed last season!

WE GOT MOVIE SIGN!!!
Well! New season! New theme tune! And a few other tweaks can only mean one thing! It's time to do the final season of the year!

And kicking things off I thought I'd cover one the best episodes of Scooby doo I've ever seen!

WE GOT MOVIE SIGN!!!
This week! after battling copyright 5 times! I can finally present to you STINGRAY! with a bit of help on hand to help better explain the legacy of Mr. Gerry Anderson!

WE GOT MOVIE SIGN!!!
Hi All! Well Im back from vacation a little earlier than planned (I'll still be a little be quiet till next friday while I try and settle things back into place) But! Here's this years final Halloween special!