My Latest Films!

Tools    

I don't actually wear pants.
Here they are!

Dice Bag Jeff #3:
Dice Bag Jeff seeks a stolen wordy item, and must get through some encounters with baddies along the way.

Dice Bag Jeff #2:
Dice Bag Jeff solves a murder.

Existential Masked Man:
A masked man works his way into the real world through an unsuspecting person. (I uploaded a revision)

1st Weekend of Rap Battles:

2nd Weekend of Rap Battles:

I Survived Being Murdered:

Stand-Off #1:

Stand-Off #2:

Let me know what you think! If you find something wrong with them technically, please tell me what and how, so I know where to improve. Thanks!

Those are URLs for editing the videos in your control panel: they don't work for others.

Gotta click on the title and load the normal video page (which, when posted, will auto-embed the video, as well).

Those are URLs for editing the videos in your control panel: they don't work for others.

Gotta click on the title and load the normal video page (which, when posted, will auto-embed the video, as well).
No wonder no one replied. I fixed them now.

First one was interesting. Creepy, for sure. Had a little trouble following the premise or aim of the others, though. Might be helpful to elaborate a little on each.

First one was interesting. Creepy, for sure. Had a little trouble following the premise or aim of the others, though. Might be helpful to elaborate a little on each.
Thanks for the positive feedback! Well, for the first one.

The rap battles are simply rap battles. The D&D Encounter makes a lot more sense if you play D&D. I could flesh them out more for the next episodes of each. Maybe a generic intro for each series?

Maybe, yeah. I haven't played D&D but I'm familiar with how it works. I guess it's more marrying the concept to the execution, since the rap battles sounded differently than I'd have expected and the D&D one seemed like mostly random things spliced together. But maybe that's my ignorance of the specifics showing!

Maybe, yeah. I haven't played D&D but I'm familiar with how it works. I guess it's more marrying the concept to the execution, since the rap battles sounded differently than I'd have expected and the D&D one seemed like mostly random things spliced together. But maybe that's my ignorance of the specifics showing!
One thing with the rap battles is that I'm not a good singer, and another is that I didn't include music. My humor is an acquired taste, too.

The black and white one with the youngster is a change of pace.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Pretty cool. New competition for @Swan!!!
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

The story here is that Dice Bag Jeff solves a murder, using Dungeons and Dragons tropes and mechanics on his way to success. The dialogue is improvised, but I have a structured story.

I think it might help to talk about them a little. Most people will watch a video if it's short, but they won't watch 10 minutes if they have no idea what it is and don't even really know the person posting it.

I also think you'll find more interest with more focus on clear narrative. Maybe I'm just being dense, but I have a pretty hard time following what's going on in these. There's an improvisational quality that makes me unsure whether or not I'm actually watching a story or just watching someone kinda riff with a camera.

I think it might help to talk about them a little. Most people will watch a video if it's short, but they won't watch 10 minutes if they have no idea what it is and don't even really know the person posting it.

I also think you'll find more interest with more focus on clear narrative. Maybe I'm just being dense, but I have a pretty hard time following what's going on in these. There's an improvisational quality that makes me unsure whether or not I'm actually watching a story or just watching someone kinda riff with a camera.
I will add descriptions.

For the stories of Dice Bag Jeff, I did improvise the dialogue, but I wrote the stories in detail, so I knew what my aims are. The first Dice Bag Jeff is him being paranoid, the second he solves a murder, and the third is him going on a treasure hunt. I didn't realize the abundance of ambiguity there. Oops!