Movies you couldn't even finish.

Tools    

Welcome to the human race...
The last movie I couldn't finish was Jarmusch's Mystery Train - although I think this is because the glitchy TV transmission rendered it unwatchable. So I couldn't really watch it anyway.

the gloden compass
the martix
lord of the rings
the invisable
the convert
rocky 5
enoughi watch it. it was most stupid moive i ever seen,
Drumline
Dumb and dumber
me myself and iren
1000 bc
Baby genuines most stupid moive i seen
unleshed with jet li i though it was boring
one hour photo
what dream may come true

Mother and son .....worst art house movie EVER

and the sequel father and son :S:S

Wild Wild West in the theaters. Had to leave for the sake of the last remaning brain cell.

Back in the day I was forced to watch four wedding and a funeral..... Thought it was going to be my own making it 2 funerals.

The league of extraudinary gentelmen- so borin and hated it

I typically never shut off a movie no matter how bad it is, until I saw "Lost Boys 2: The Tribe". It was so god awful it made me want to put my fist through the television. So I saved myself some money and simply turned it off.

Mamma Mia!!

Dredful, made it about 15 mins in and had to take it off, can't imagine having to it in a theatre with people singing.

disaster Movie And Super hero movie ... Well i Really like to watch some times "scary Movie" kinda movies but these movie make me really bored

This might create some controversy considering it's a cult favorite, but I couldn't finish The Boondock Saints. Absolute garbage that one.

List the movies you couldn't even finish and why.

Marci X - Lisa Kudrow did a rap about designer purses
Idle Hands - I realized it was about a posessed hand
Inspector Gadget - It was too damn boring
Body of Lies...I was so disappointed.

i just made it all the way through the first and halfway through the second godfather b4 i couldnt take it anymore

You want to post like me?
This might create some controversy considering it's a cult favorite, but I couldn't finish The Boondock Saints. Absolute garbage that one.
I respect your opinion but I MASSIVELY disagree with you. The Saints are one of my favorite movies of all time (which reminds me that I gotta work on my top ten... When I say work on it, I mean create it :P)

i just made it all the way through the first and halfway through the second godfather b4 i couldnt take it anymore
what