Aphex's top 100

→ in
Tools    

95 The Usual Suspects (1995)
Directed by Bryan Singer

Kevin Spacey's performance alone is enough to make me love this movie.

94 Snatch. (2000)
Directed by Guy Ritchie

Snatch. is clever, hilarious and the cinematography is brilliant. There are also many great performances that I enjoyed in this film.

93 Night of the Living Dead
Directed by George A. Romero

A classic that proves you don't need to have a huge budget to make a good horror film.

Love Usual Suspects and like Night of the Living Dead a lot too. I quite like Snatch too just not as much as i used to and i've always preferred Lock, Stock.

Love Usual Suspects and like Night of the Living Dead a lot too. I quite like Snatch too just not as much as i used to and i've always preferred Lock, Stock.
I have not seen Lock, Stock. I will add it to my watchlist.

I never could get the hang of Thursdays.
Lock Stock is tons better than Snatch

I like Night of the Living Dead, good film. I have to say I've never quite thought Spacey's performance in The Usual Suspects was all that great, but it's a decent film.

92 Masculin Féminin (1966)
Directed by Jean-Luc Godard

It is by no means Godard's best film. However, I do enjoy it very much and have watched it at least 3 times.

Rep for The Usual Suspects (which I have on my own 100) and Night Of The Living Dead.

Snatch is crap, but it's better than Lock, Stock...

Love Snatch, The Usual Suspects, and Night of the Living Dead.

I appreciated Shadows, but I didn't enjoy it all that much.

Not sure how I missed the Godard film.

Master of My Domain
Snatch is crap, but it's better than Lock, Stock...
You're wrong, because (1) Snatch is the opposite of crap, and (2) LSTSB is better.

91 If... (1968)
Directed by Lindsay Anderson

Just another film about an angry young man. The acting and storyline both make this one great.

I like If... so there's rep for that. As I always say it, I'll say it again, McDowell just isn't believable in this because he's too old.
I get what you're saying but I'm a pretty big fan of McDowell so I'm kind of glad they cast him anyways. Besides, he didn't look that old.

I get what you're saying but I'm a pretty big fan of McDowell so I'm kind of glad they cast him anyways. Besides, he didn't look that old.
He's a man playing a boy. As with A Clockwork Orange (though that's the least of that films problems) it just stands out too much for me to dismiss it.