2013 MoFo Fantasy Football Trading Block

Tools    

Let the night air cool you off
I would listen to offers on pretty much anybody on my team. The only truly untouchables on my squad are Jamaal Charles and Brandon Marshall.

Well Peteys a douche in my eyes now. He offered me Josh Freeman & Percy Harvin for...........Jimmy Graham & Matthew Stafford. To say I Rejected Offer is an understatement.

A system of cells interlinked
Well Peteys a douche in my eyes now. He offered me Josh Freeman & Percy Harvin for...........Jimmy Graham & Matthew Stafford. To say I Rejected Offer is an understatement.

Zoinks! Yeah, that's a rough trade! I am hanging with Pete tonight - I will give him crap for it!

Wait a sec - what was in the offer you sent him first. You KNOW you sent him something first, now don't you....

Zoinks! Yeah, that's a rough trade! I am hanging with Pete tonight - I will give him crap for it!

Wait a sec - what was in the offer you sent him first. You KNOW you sent him something first, now don't you....
I had sent him an offer of Matthew Stafford & Mike Williams for Josh Freeman & Vincent Jackson. I ended up cancelling it myself because I would be giving away too much, and he wouldnt have benefitted from it either since he'd just be taking a downgrade at WR and Bradys his QB.

In the Beginning...
I had sent him an offer of Matthew Stafford & Mike Williams for Josh Freeman & Vincent Jackson. I ended up cancelling it myself because I would be giving away too much, and he wouldnt have benefitted from it either since he'd just be taking a downgrade at WR and Bradys his QB.
Not a bad trade right there, actually. I'd still place Matt Stafford above Josh Freeman, but the Lions could be in all kinds of trouble this year and Freeman really made use of V-Jax and Mike Williams last year. In fact, I think Williams topped Jackson in TDs, did he not?

Not a bad trade right there, actually. I'd still place Matt Stafford above Josh Freeman, but the Lions could be in all kinds of trouble this year and Freeman really made use of V-Jax and Mike Williams last year. In fact, I think Williams topped Jackson in TDs, did he not?
Williams had 9 and VJ 8. They werent too far off from each other in overall points either as VJ gets all the coverage, so Williams benefits.

I dunno, I think it's pretty bad: Stafford's floor, even in a disastrous year for Detroit, is a lot higher than Freeman's. And his ceiling is way, way, higher. Two years ago he doubled his point total.

Re: points. Not sure what would make you say that, as Williams had 9 fewer receptions, 400 fewer yeards, and just one more TD. In our league that's almost a 40-point difference. So even swapping receivers straight up would be pretty bad. But it's the QBs that really tilt things.

Making a big trade offer. Wont go into particulars, but its big, I will say that its so I can get a connector, QB to WR tandem. I love how both players points splash across the screen at the same time

and it is done.

Me and Sean have a deal. He offered Drew Brees & Anquan Boldin for Matthew Stafford & Mike Williams. Figure Doug Martin should quell any homer point gained fantasy earnings

I got Drew Brees to Jimmy Graham baby! Wahoo!!!

A system of cells interlinked
Someone got fleeced in that deal...

Also Tongs...Looks like Bell hurt his foot again. He should be OK, but I would be a tad concerned, as this is like the 2nd or 3rd injury of this type in a relatively short time. Grab that cuff!

Yeah, nice deal. I guess he thinks Williams is gonna bust out or something? Or that Stafford will be roughly on par with Brees. Dunno.

I don't think there's much extra value (or harm) in "connections." I know most people stay away from them, actually. It's like playing a QB and a DEF against each other: it's mostly psychological.

Yeah LeVean Bell may be out before week 1 starts... Not much I can do as Bells handcuff Jonathan Dwyer is on a Steelers fans roster (Dionne). Maybe the Raiders will split time between McFadden and Marcel Reece?! Maybe, hopefully...

I had offered Sean - Matthew Stafford, Antonio Gates, and Marcel Reece (Sean has McFadden) for Drew Brees. He countered with Brees/Boldin for Stafford/Mike Williams.

This trades bugging me, and I should be excited about it. I sent Sean a PM to make sure hes ok with everything.